Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much longer can Palace fans refer to us as deluded and lucky ???!!!

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
The continued theme from Palace fans on CPFC BBS is that we are a deluded set of fans and each time we win apparently we are lucky !!!
I know sometimes we have some fans that do get a bit carried away with themselves but we are proving ourselves in this league now and can grind out results as well as playing the beautiful game - the Palace view is now starting to sound a bit desperate don't you think !!!!

:lol:

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Whatever view the surburban gypsies (sorry Pikeys) have is always a desperate one!........:lol:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
As long as we keep this up, they can continue until they go into administration again for all I care.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Also with 1700 at Bristol (brilliant) are they gonna say there were 1000 Spurs and Chelsea fans there lol - They've been clutching at straws as soon as we were promoted and got one of the best new grounds around!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The correct answer to the question : 'How much longer can Palace fans refer to us as deluded and lucky ? ? ?!!! ' is...

...as long as they like. It don't change a damn thing. Ha. Ha. :wave:

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Who cares what they think! Maybe we are lucky but it sure as hell is fun! Long may our "luck" continue!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Every team needs luck to help them out when their performance is not quite up to it even to avoid relegation, so why should Palace be so jealous as they will need some luck.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Palace fans are getting really delusional , hoping that Judas can score a goal :lol: At least one of them is realistic in saying they are only 6 points above the relegation zone (but for how long ?)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Who cares what they think! Maybe we are lucky but it sure as hell is fun! Long may our "luck" continue!

Every team needs luck to help them out when their performance is not quite up to it even to avoid relegation, so why should Palace be so jealous as they will need some luck.

How have we been 'lucky' so far this season? I'd say last season we were about even but had 2 woeful decisions cost us points (Greer sending off vs Dale being given a pen / The Bournemouth pen)

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Also with 1700 at Bristol (brilliant) are they gonna say there were 1000 Spurs and Chelsea fans there lol - They've been clutching at straws as soon as we were promoted and got one of the best new grounds around!

Totally agree. Last season we had a BIGGER average away following than them even though we were in a LOWER league. I expect they were all Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs fans who just fancied spending loads of money following the Albion away.

They don't like the fact that our away following is BIGGER and now we also have a BIGGER home following.

If any Palace fan reading this wants to give me an intelligent reply as to why I'd LOVE to hear it. :D

Last edited:

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
We are better now - finally. Don't think we'll be giving up our supreme position easily.

If I were Palace I'd be hating this - but they're doing alright too - so good on them for keeping up with us while we prosper.

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Just trying to work out why a last minute goal is lucky? Surely it doesn't matter when in the game a goal is scored, they all count! Is a first minute goal lucky too?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
How have we been 'lucky' so far this season? I'd say last season we were about even but had 2 woeful decisions cost us points (Greer sending off vs Dale being given a pen / The Bournemouth pen)

I am not saying we have been but others seem to think so and I was just pointing out that to win the division you neeed an element of luck to go with you and in fact to avoid relegation also.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
They are obsessed with us, They should be worrying about the teams they'll be fighting mid table obscurity with.

Their attitude will change come the 27th when we send them back up the A23 with their tails between their legs.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
It is difficult adjusting to change. The balance has tilted well and truly to us, and to be honest claims of their "proud record" sound pretty hollow. So it is difficult for them. But better get used to it.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Going to be some game on the 27th,,,really hope Gus and the players know whats at stake on this one,,,apart from the three points....Would love to see Gus do a Mullery salute to the Palace fans after we have done um 5-0.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here