Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much do you hate southern trains

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Not really. He should either have had a permit to travel or a ticket anyway. Past form would suggest that he had no intention of purchasing a ticket until the guard found him.

Have you ever been to Fishergate Station? There is absolutely nothing there. The Permit To Travel machine gets vandalised nearly every Friday night, so they don't bother fixing it.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Have you ever been to Fishergate Station? There is absolutely nothing there. The Permit To Travel machine gets vandalised nearly every Friday night, so they don't bother fixing it.

I have had the unfortunate pleasure of it. If that is the case, then I would suggest purchasing a weekly ticket that should prove to be more reasonable than pay-as-you-go.

Worth writing to Southern/National Rail if you are unable to purchase anything. Do they not have an opertational ticket machine? It has been some time since I had the dubious pleasure of Fishersgate.

Your apparent attitude towards the staff is a bit off. They are not just paid to hang around chatting. They provide a valuable service for a system than is under immense strain during commuting hours.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

See you in court you stupid boy, do you realise that you are now flagged up as a serial fare evader and your front door might be booted in any morning. Was it really worth bunking a £2.20 fare >

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here