Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How Much do you actually hate palace?

bha189

Aug 31, 2010
Personally,

I have utter contempt for Crystal Palace FC, to say I hate them would be an understatement. I despise them with everything that I have within me, even a glimpse of their rancid shirt makes me snarl. I just feel pity for those many unfortunate, misguided souls for whom it is too late to save.

Thoughts?

NOTE: Although you may hate other clubs, this thread is about the palace SCUM. Even though you may feel that teams like man utd, Pompey deserve a mention. I think we all hate the scum enough to give them their own thread.

That is all :albion1:

Up the ALBION:albion1:!

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Don't care too much. Am too young, really.
Hate Pompey more. Mainly for their PISS TAKING antics.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I wouldnt say I hate them, seeing as I can count on one hand the amount of times we've played them in my Albion supporting lifetime.

I chortle when they loose, and getting relegated would be even funnier but if there wasnt a Palace then that would be a bit boring.

I also think their fans are alright considering their involvment with REMF

Personally,

I have utter contempt for Crystal Palace FC, to say I hate them would be an understatement. I despise them with everything that I have within me, even a glimpse of their rancid shirt makes me snarl. I just feel pity for those many unfortunate, misguided souls for whom it is too late to save.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Take a look at the "date of my 1st match" thread as that has some palace history on it.

Save to say, I've been through all that and am too old to be bothered now. I love it when we beat them, more than any club, and hate it when they beat us but, apart from that i'm too old for football hatred but quite happy for banter.

I do feel for some of their genuine fans as i feel for any others who have to go through some of what we had to.

Mr Everyone

Jan 12, 2008
Long Eaton
Of all the teams in the English leagues that I want to see lose most on Saturday, it's Leeds. So I s'pose that means I hate them more than Palarse.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Genuine hatred here... I can understand why fans who have only really supported the Albion since the Withdean era don't get it though.

You only have to read their forum to witness the mentality of their fans and their primary school attitude to anyone who doesn't agree with them on the away fans forum. I feel dirty and in need of a wash afterwards.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Ever since a brick thrown by a prick in a palace shirt smashed into our coach in 1981 i think thats a good enough reason .....there scum oh and when the coach stopped about 100 of them ran away....

olliwarne

Aug 12, 2010
Germany
Personally,

albion1:!

SAME !!!!! Absolutely HATE THEM !!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here