Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many will we take to Stoke?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Book thorugh trainline.com. A trip from Taunton to London normally costs me just shy of £40, even with a 16-25 railcard, but I did the same trip for £16 the other day by using it.

It's a tenner on London Midland all day. Easy.

Alby

Jan 4, 2005
West Sussex
It's a tenner on London Midland all day. Easy.

It is a bargain but there may be a massive problem with it. London Midland and ASLEF are in dispute with no overtime being worked. Would you believe it London Midland , like First Crapital Connect dont employ enough drivers and rely on an overtime agreement to run the rest of their services. This has expired and as a result London Midland have warned of problems throughout Feb. The Euston line is on their website as expected to have major problems this Saturday and if the dispute doesnt get sorted quickly it follows that the same line is likely to have problems the day we travel. They update it daily forecasting ahead 7 days so best check to avoid disappointment on the day as the 10 ticket is not valid on any other Train company.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
We've sold under a thousand tickets so far. Surely we can do better than that? One game from the Quarter Final, two games from Wembley, and it's only a tenner to get there!

We've sold under 1000 from season ticket holders ONLY,blue and white members havent had a chance yet and still another 11 days! I agree though,take less than 3k and we are not the amazing fans some on here think

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
It is a bargain but there may be a massive problem with it. London Midland and ASLEF are in dispute with no overtime being worked. Would you believe it London Midland , like First Crapital Connect dont employ enough drivers and rely on an overtime agreement to run the rest of their services. This has expired and as a result London Midland have warned of problems throughout Feb. The Euston line is on their website as expected to have major problems this Saturday and if the dispute doesnt get sorted quickly it follows that the same line is likely to have problems the day we travel. They update it daily forecasting ahead 7 days so best check to avoid disappointment on the day as the 10 ticket is not valid on any other Train company.

Oh. Well if there are issues I'll just have to make sure I'm drunk enough to just get on the Virgin service and deal with the consequences then. I'm sure they wont be able to argue with a few hundred angry Albion fans with their £10 London Midland tickets.

We've sold under 1000 from season ticket holders ONLY,blue and white members havent had a chance yet and still another 11 days! I agree though,take less than 3k and we are not the amazing fans some on here think

That is very true. We should sell this out really, we took 6000 to Villa for a 4th round tie last year so anything less than 3000 is pathetic. I reckon we'll take about 3000.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Well I'm on a minibus packed to the gills with a bunch of people who did nothing but moan about what a crap draw it was.....and still ended up deciding to go anyway.

I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully a couple of thousand will make the trip. It is a long way and unless you were organised early on, pretty expensive to get to, so I wouldn't be surprised if numbers are down. The amount of away games at the moment is ridiculous and there is MK the following week. I beginning to wonder if I can remember where withdean is for saturdays game.

zego

Jul 10, 2003
... and now 1 more!

Come on you Blues, it's your turn now! (Season ticket holders have had their chance at first bite, still some scraps left for exiles ...)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here