Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many will we take to Stoke?

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
After the euphoria of getting past Watford - the draw was a big disapointment - I still think alot will travel though - where else could you go that day? Oh Old Trafford just up the road.

If you support either of those teams? In which case, why are you on NSC?!

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
I have a funny feeling there will be alot of Albion at Old Trafford that day. Rightly or wrongly.

WHY, just WHY would there be any Albion at OT, with the Albion just down the road from there.
I do not comprehend your thinking sir.

:amex::ascarf:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I predict a bumper away audience, the opportunity of knocking out an EPL giant will be too good to miss, 3,500+. I am taking a minibus from Lyme Regis which I have managed to fill and as far as I know I am the only Albion fan here.

Filled it with what ? if i maybe so bold

Brighton and Hove Albion | Tickets | Coming Up | Coming Up | Stoke City v Albion (FA Cup 5th Round)

Travel

To help supporters with transport to and from Stoke, Stage Door/ Seagull Travel have arranged coach travel from various locations in Sussex.

The cost will be £30 per person, and for further information please call 0845 9011 442 or email mick@stagedoortickets.co.uk.

It's good to see common sense has been applied and I am sure a lot of people will take advantage of this including yours truly :ascarf:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I reckon it'll be Greer and Elphick as centre halves: Poyet seems to rest one of the two regular centre halves for cup games, and as Elphick is taller than El Abd methinks he'll play.

Lewis Dunk is the biggest and best in the air of all four.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Surely we'll take atleast 3500 to this. It may not be the most attractive tie but it's not everyday Brighton reach the 5th Round of the FA cup.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Ticket purchased today along with 5 others. 25 years since last appearance in the 5th round. Let's hope Mick Ferguson doesn't get a game.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Filled it with what ? if i maybe so bold

Filled it with people, 10 of us going, still got four seats spare, £35 if anyone from the West Dorset area wants to join us, should be a blast.

:clap2:

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Thank you for purchasing Stoke City FC v BHAFC.
Your seat details are 000 / 0000 / 0000 / 2315-2316

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I reckon we will take the lot and so we bloody well should do. I can't believe some of the posts on here.

This is the biggest domestic cup competition in the world and we're in the last sixteen of it. We are playing the best football many of us have seen for nearly thirty years and we have a very real chance of upsetting a team sitting in the top half of the Premiership. In doing so we could reach the FA Cup Quarter Finals for only the third time in the club's entire history, and the first time in 26 years!!! A win would put us just ONE match away from a Wembley Semi Final!!!!

And all this for just £15 per head plus travel!!! Come on!!!!!!!!!!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
We've sold under a thousand tickets so far. Surely we can do better than that? One game from the Quarter Final, two games from Wembley, and it's only a tenner to get there!

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
If I was at home for sure I'd be there. FA Cup 5th round FFS. We're starting to sound like big time charlies if we don't think the FA Cup 5th round is a big game, whoever the opposition.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I reckon we will take the lot and so we bloody well should do. I can't believe some of the posts on here.

This is the biggest domestic cup competition in the world and we're in the last sixteen of it. We are playing the best football many of us have seen for nearly thirty years and we have a very real chance of upsetting a team sitting in the top half of the Premiership. In doing so we could reach the FA Cup Quarter Finals for only the third time in the club's entire history, and the first time in 26 years!!! A win would put us just ONE match away from a Wembley Semi Final!!!!

And all this for just £15 per head plus travel!!! Come on!!!!!!!!!!

100% this. We should really sell out.

chops

Egg chaser & hack
Jan 4, 2011
Christchurch, NZ
Book thorugh trainline.com. A trip from Taunton to London normally costs me just shy of £40, even with a 16-25 railcard, but I did the same trip for £16 the other day by using it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here