Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many will we take to Stoke?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
:ohmy: does this mean the uneducated people who get the coach might have to go onto nationalrail.com? :eek:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
It's not uneducated to want to pay the cheapest price for travel.

If the train companies weren't robbing you blind, I'm sure coaches would be near redundant!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Are they really not running any coaches? Really??!! I cany believe the Costa love bus is not running. Why the hell not?????

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Is it too much for other people to arrange coaches or do they have to rely on the club to do it. I am not sure what the law is but could not a coach company like Brighton & Hove buses or Stagecoach just say they are running coaches at £x per head and then run as many as they can fill. Dont they do it for Day trips to France?

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Are they really not running any coaches? Really??!! I cany believe the Costa love bus is not running. Why the hell not?????

It is!!!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
maybe 1,500 Albion fans at the Britannia as there is a big game away the following weekend and the league is a precedent.

One4the.road

Jan 10, 2011
I can tell you all there are no coaches crawley have booked every possible coach . I know of 1 coach going from worthing via hove to stoke .

maybe 1,500 Albion fans at the Britannia as there is a big game away the following weekend and the league is a precedent.

Baloney. Double that and there will still be more! 3500-4000 will be there. Not a reason in hell why there will be less here than Watford (apart from he extra 150 miles)

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
My initial thought was 1,712. But I heard today of a coach going from Uckfield which is unheard of so perhaps there are more going than I thought.

I can't personally imagine anything worse than sitting on a coach all that way buy each to their own.

My initial thought was 1,712. But I heard today of a coach going from Uckfield which is unheard of so perhaps there are more going than I thought.

I can't personally imagine anything worse than sitting on a coach all that way buy each to their own.

A rare typo there, Notters (at least I hope it's a typo :) )
There might be a few extra going, such as a certain somebody we know who'll be able to get in for a fiver :annoyed:

Last edited:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
It's not uneducated to want to pay the cheapest price for travel.

If the train companies weren't robbing you blind, I'm sure coaches would be near redundant!

Its by no means AT ALL the cheapest method.
I guarantee you i've done every single game at a cheaper price than the coach costs, on the train. Plus the fact you can actually make a day out of it.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
A rare typo there, Notters (at least I hope it's a typo :) )
There might be a few extra going, such as a certain somebody we know who'll be able to get in for a fiver :annoyed:

Haha, well I guess my dad and I might pop along as my brother only lives 10 miles from Stoke...

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I'm going, albeit in the stoke ends with 2 others; we're getting some corporate freebies and making a w/e of it afterwards in s.cheshire where some very nice country pubs :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here