Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many will we get on the march?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I reckon it is going to be a problem for some people getting there with work commitments. I work in Surrey till gone 5 !! :nono: :nono:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I think we will get 4-5000. Just hope they are not all going to the same pub as us after the game.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
I'm bringing two non-regulars so that'll make up for a couple of you that can't make it :lolol:. I'd hope to get around a home gate figure.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It needs to be 3000 + or it will be self defeating. We are stating what a big club we are and a handful will be more damaging than anything. Everyone needs to get their arse down that by 5.30. There are simply no excuses. If you are a fan you will be there , if you are not there you are not a fan in my book.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Gareth Glover said:
It needs to be 3000 + or it will be self defeating. We are stating what a big club we are and a handful will be more damaging than anything. Everyone needs to get their arse down that by 5.30. There are simply no excuses. If you are a fan you will be there , if you are not there you are not a fan in my book.

Indeed. I work 17:30 to 00:00 on Monday evenings but took the day off to go. Work is not an excuse in my opinion. There are ways around it.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
People have had 2 months notice, so I'm at work is no excuse whatsoever. either take the afternoon off or leave early. Thats it , simple really.

Yoda

English & European
I am going to try and get there. Myself and Phaedrus will be coming straight from work. Leaving Worthing at 4:30. Just hope we don't miss it. :(

Former D Blocker

Jul 22, 2003
East Grinstead
Be surprised, but hope to be proved wrong if there are more than 1000.

Monday, during rush-hour, nightmare parking etc. An embarrassing turn out for a promotion parade confirms my worst fears. Work in London like plenty, so no chance of me attending, same problem for many I imagine.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Gareth Glover said:
People have had 2 months notice, so I'm at work is no excuse whatsoever. either take the afternoon off or leave early. Thats it , simple really.

Depends what job you have got, I am a school teacher and as far as I know I am not allowed to sneak out of my Year 7 PSE lesson early to let the 11/12 yr olds get on with it on their own.

Gareth Glover said:

I have to work tomorrow, I could start an argument as to why, but essentially it is none of your business.

I would love to be there but cannot, your narrow minded assumption that I am not a fan as a result, it just utter bollocks. Clearly I drove all the way to Gillingham yesterday, despite being ill, just for something to do.

:censored:

This has a danger of becoming the who went to Gillingham in the exile years all over again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here