Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many will we get on the march?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Crabtree

I was honestly expecting people on hospital with fatal injuries/illnesses and OAPS in nursing homes to go wasn;t I :dunce: :jester: .

Keep taking the medication old boy.

I am not contributing to this anymore. Go if you want don't go if you don't want to. See you later :wave:

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
fatboy said:
I wonder how many people would take time off work/pull a sickie etc etc if we were playing in the Play Off Semi Final tonight.

i still wouldnt do it if it meant losing my job.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Gareth Glover said:
Crabtree

I was honestly expecting people on hospital with fatal injuries/illnesses and OAPS in nursing homes to go wasn;t I :dunce: :jester: .

Keep taking the medication old boy.

I am not contributing to this anymore. Go if you want don't go if you don't want to. See you later :wave:

hey I never said I was'nt going, I am. I'm just arguing against your saying that "if you don go your not a fan", thats just pathetic...'nuff said!

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
caz99 said:
i still wouldnt do it if it meant losing my job.

I think you're being a bit extreme. You're telling me that you would have risked losing your job if you'd asked to leave early today and make up the time another day?

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
no but you seem to be saying its really easy for everyone just to get time off/holiday and it isn't

your both making it extreme saying your not a fan if you don't get to the march

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Anyone that can get to the march, is not disabled, is not ill, will not be sacked by attending should be at the march. It is your duty as a Brighton fan to be there.

Disclaimer

" If you are ill, an OAP, in hospital , at work who will not allow time off or early leave or live outside the area, you are just as big a fan as people who will be there "

Is that OK Crabtree ?.

This thread is getting silly now. I will be there , hope you will. I love you all.

GG

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
caz99 said:
no but you seem to be saying its really easy for everyone just to get time off/holiday and it isn't

your both making it extreme saying your not a fan if you don't get to the march

I think you'd best check back through my previous posts before you accuse me of that. At no point have I said that you are not a fan if you don't go. I've got no right to judge anyones commitment as a fan and wouldn't.
However, what I do agree with Gareth about is that however difficult it is to get time off, 2 months is plenty of time to sort it. I think too many people who can't be bothered (and thats fine if that suits you) use work as a convenient excuse. I don't know if the march will do much, if any, good but his this too good an opportunity to miss at this stage in our campaign. A good turn out can't hurt, a bad turn out can.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Gareth Glover said:
Anyone that can get to the march, is not disabled, is not ill, will not be sacked by attending should be at the march. It is your duty as a Brighton fan to be there.

Is that OK Crabtree ?.

no no no no no...retract your earlier statement THEN it will be OK!
and anyway, Duty? its not the bloody Army ya know!

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
Gareth Glover said:

What have you got against disabled fans?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
:shootself :D

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Work at home with a bust laptop modem, it's amazing what isn't done !

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
I have spoken to the Wolves Brighton supporters and some of them are coming along! They were in the Evening Star before the match against them and they are all genuine fans who will be backing our cause.

I would hope for at least the capacity of Withdean and a few who made the trip to Cardiff just a few weeks ago would turn up.

Mr Blobby

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
10,000 is way OTT, I would guestimate 3 to 5 thousand

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Gareth Glover said:

followed by

Gareth Glover said:

Disclaimer

" If you are ill, an OAP, in hospital , at work who will not allow time off or early leave or live outside the area, you are just as big a fan as people who will be there "

Is that OK Crabtree ?.

This thread is getting silly now. I will be there , hope you will. I love you all.

GG

followed by

Gareth Glover said:
shootself

:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here