Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many to Cardiff ?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Already sold more than this.

Definitely over a thousand, if it is pay on the day I reckon we'll be pushing on for 1,300.

Really? I'd be surprised if it was over 500!

Jan 30, 2008
I have sean loads wearing colours in the Canton area, Canton Cross Vaults is freindly. There are somepubs for away fans to avoid such as The Ninian Park, obviously if it was Brum, Leeds, Swansea then no dont wear colours, but i dont think there will be a problem with Brighton. I remember going to a pub near your old stadium that stated home fans only on the door, i thought id keep my head down and have a pint, i sat down and 3 guys came up to me and my mate and said where in wales are you from mate. lol fair play i stayed in there and the fans were a tidy bunch. even though they found me out lol
probably the way you dressed gave it away :lolol:

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne
Ninian Park was HELL.

Every visit, there seemed to be some sort of grief. Worst was when Sam Hammam let in all their nutters! Great book about the Soul Crew though. It seems to have all calmed down at their new ground.

Got my nose splattered all over my face in '84 outside Ninian Park :facepalm:. Mad mad mad place it was.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
gutted i cant go tonight,new ground an all,loved ninian park mind,soul crew to the left and the young chavs throwing bottles of piss to the right.and the walk to the car park or the station with the ols bill just letting the cardiff at you,oh happy days!!!!.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
as for sam ,used to pay for all their loons to go away!!!!

Jun 24, 2010
Goring
As far as parking, I have never been in the Away section so I'm not sure, but I think there is limited parking within the stadium compound for away fans (again, this is unconfirmed). If you follow "away fan" directions from the M4 and A4232 you`ll find a space along Hadfield Road if in doubt.[/QUOTE]

Just spoke to ticket office. They have 'loads of tickets available at the ticket office in away end' and there is an away car park that is pretty big apparenty. That's me going then!

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
Me+1
Just about to have a nice bit of lunch and make the massive 25minute trip to Cardiff. Prince of Wales by 5. Colours or no colours? I'm not concerned about b4 the game but I've gotta get the train back to the valleys to get home afterwards

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
If you see an Albion fan jump up in the Cardiff end, that will be me.

Im going in with a Cardiff City supporting mate.

Wish me errrrr luck!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here