Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many to Cardiff ?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Will it be pay on the gate?

Yes. Due to the details being released so late, I will just be paying on the gate rather than going through the club.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I'd love to go, but I really can't afford the petrol. Have a great night boys & girls. I'll be tuned into seagull player, bring back another three points.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Cool.....I have left it to late to apply online, and seeing as it is a home game for me :) it would be sad to miss it!!

Thanks for the info :thumbsup:

Looking at it, it doesn't mention you can pay on the gate! But then again, it doesn't say it's all ticket either.

Given the lateness of the ticket information, I would be surprised if you can't POTG, but will Ask The Club anyway just to double check!

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
I spoke to ticket office who said we have sold 900, if true thats very impressive for a Wednesday night.

I'm going but dont have a ticket yet, so thats 901!
Serious? That'd be very respectable, considering this is probably our least convenient away trip of the season. I'd have guessed we'd have around 500-600 there.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
132 , 70th/92 = WELL up for this one

shame Ninian went , one of my favourite grounds.

oh and about 600 I reckon , give or take 10

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Ninian Park was HELL.

Every visit, there seemed to be some sort of grief. Worst was when Sam Hammam let in all their nutters! Great book about the Soul Crew though. It seems to have all calmed down at their new ground.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Ninian Park was HELL.

Every visit, there seemed to be some sort of grief. Worst was when Sam Hammam let in all their nutters! Great book about the Soul Crew though. It seems to have all calmed down at their new ground.

Proper mental gaff down there.

The only time i have ever been put to sleep at the football.

Even scarfers were getting ironed all over the place.

Very naughty that.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I spoke to ticket office who said we have sold 900, if true thats very impressive for a Wednesday night.

I'm going but dont have a ticket yet, so thats 901!

When was the last time the ticket office quoted a correct figure for the number of away tickets sold ? The actual figure is always well over or well under what they say it is.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
When was the last time the ticket office quoted a correct figure for the number of away tickets sold ? The actual figure is always well over or well under what they say it is.

As if I care if you believe me mate.

There might be 210 people there, we wont know for sure until Wednesday at about 7.30ish, I can only tell people what the guy said to me in response to my question of "How is cardiff selling?"

His reply was "We have sold our first 900 they have sent us & we wont have time to apply for anymore"

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I very much doubt that we have sold 900 already, 650 MAX

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here