Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many tickets have we sold so far for the Liverpool game?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I too think it'll sell out. When we last went to Anfield - granted it was a saturday - in 91 we took about 5,000. We were only getting roughly 8k at home in those days remember.

It will sell out. After high points fans have taken theirs, there are many many 1,000's of others who can't afford s/t's or regret not getting one, who are desparate to go & will take the balance.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
you will be hard pressed to find us getting 4k averages as to be frank we have never had an average that low unless of cause it was at gillingham,we averaged 5 1/2/7k in the bottom tier in our last few seasons at the goldstone.

FAir enough, 5k, 6k, 7k, not a lot to shout about really,

94-95 7562
93-94 7730
92-93 6699

Between 1986 and 1992 it was below 9000k then got progresively lower. The last season, 96/97 would have struggled to make 5k if it wasn't for Fans United and then the remaining last 10 games.

We may have a fantastic and loyal fan base, right now we are getting amazing support in numbers, but historically we've been a bit in the lighter side.

seagull_in_malaysia

Aug 18, 2006
Reading
Does anyone know if a map/stadium plan exists which shows which areas of the ground each ticket bracket corresponds to? The 30 quid tickets are all sold out (a shame as I was going to get one) and I am worried I'll have a very poor/restricted view in the 26 quid ones, which would be a bit annoying after forking out a small fortune on train tickets already.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Does anyone know if a map/stadium plan exists which shows which areas of the ground each ticket bracket corresponds to? The 30 quid tickets are all sold out (a shame as I was going to get one) and I am worried I'll have a very poor/restricted view in the 26 quid ones, which would be a bit annoying after forking out a small fortune on train tickets already.

Yes look at the Liverpool website or on one of the other Liverpool tickets threads on here

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here