Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many tickets have we sold so far for the Liverpool game?

DanielT

Im getting boring on attendances ?????
The reason i asked was we took over 5000 to Man U on a wednesday night to watch their reserves , when it was on sky, and a lot of us had to have 2 days off work.
But then again, we are tin pot

foxes don't crap on our turf though

making plans for nigel said:
Anyway i wanted to get my cock out in this " My cocks bigger then yours" debate

And you call us gay! you freely admitting you want to whip it out in a room full of men. How very straight of you!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I can't see more than 3,000 going to this game

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
its anfield for the 1st time in 21 years, FA Cup 5the round....we will sell all the tickets !!! at the moment the 14,000 new season ticket holders cant buy them yet. getting home at midnight is hardly the end of the world for this is it ???

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
I not point scoring at all, im just pointing out to some of you who continue to knock our crowds, that we have good, loyal Palace supporters as well. As much as some think we cannot compete with you now, you must admit if you took away your newer fans, we have similar fan bases.
Anyway i wanted to get my cock out in this " My cocks bigger then yours" debate

but it wasnt a debate was it????you brought up the fact that you took 5000
,the thread is about liverpool,not you,you must be one sad old man keep coming on here.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Define our "newer fans" as the vast majority are returning fans, returning after 14 years fighting for a place that we can finally call our own.

You REALLY want to get in a dick waving competition with Brighton fans :nono:

Steady on, we were playing in front of around 4k for the last few years at The Goldstone, it's been a long, long time since we averaged what we are now, a lot more than 14 years. You have to go back 32 years to 1979/80 for the last season we had average home crowds above 20K. Since then every season has been lower than this season (so far)

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Bought mine at 4.30 and was told they had sold 3000 so far, the vast majority has been online.
But like me i cant get them online can only get them in person.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
that has suprised me,perhaps we might sell out,altough i doubt how we have sold over 2000 today

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
If one in three STHs wants to go or has a friend who wants to go then we'll easily sell out.
I bet £10 we sell out with the first 2 people who say not. Proceeds to REMF obv.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
But i thought it was going to be the I LOVE STEVIE G SHOW, PART 2
Come on you weeds, show us how good your away support is

6700 to Villa 2 years back, on a Saturday, as a Lge 1 club,... any good for you?

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
its anfield for the 1st time in 21 years, FA Cup 5the round....we will sell all the tickets !!! at the moment the 14,000 new season ticket holders cant buy them yet. getting home at midnight is hardly the end of the world for this is it ???

I too think it'll sell out. When we last went to Anfield - granted it was a saturday - in 91 we took about 5,000. We were only getting roughly 8k at home in those days remember.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Bought mine at 4.30 and was told they had sold 3000 so far, the vast majority has been online.
But like me i cant get them online can only get them in person.

I would be absolutely astonished if that was true.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Very good support, now THAT is the numbers i expect to visit Liverpool

The problem is the short notice mate so there are no advance tickets on the trains, and because of the 4.30 kick off time there is a very real chance of not getting home afterwards. It's £90 for a return from Brighton, and it's on the TV. I would have thought we'd take around 3500 - 4000 ish which is a bit if a shame as we would have sold out if it was on the Saturday.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Steady on, we were playing in front of around 4k for the last few years at The Goldstone, it's been a long, long time since we averaged what we are now, a lot more than 14 years. You have to go back 32 years to 1979/80 for the last season we had average home crowds above 20K. Since then every season has been lower than this season (so far)
you will be hard pressed to find us getting 4k averages as to be frank we have never had an average that low unless of cause it was at gillingham,we averaged 5 1/2/7k in the bottom tier in our last few seasons at the goldstone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here