Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many tickets have we sold so far for the Liverpool game?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
I just bought a £30 one :facepalm:

fella i would love to see us take 6000,i really cant see it,going by past experiances and a lot of loyal away fans that go every week ,are just not going,
would rather do other league awaydays.
If the game was a sat,that would of been different

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The club do not have the tickets so will send them when they do. ie they havent arrived from Liverpool yet so technically we cannot sell what we dont have but all that have applied have been PROMISED a ticket, when they do arrive later in the week. Quite simple really.

Semantics on an INSANE level BG. :lolol:

If someones money has been taken in a transaction, then a ticket has been sold. Regardless of whether that piece of paper is currently residing in Merseyside or Sussex.

Jan 12, 2012
doubt it,cant get back on train unless you pay 80 quid plus,kids back at school and work etc,3000 is respectable,
please your getting very boring on the attendances etc,if this was a sat game,it wouldnt be a problem

Im getting boring on attendances ?????
The reason i asked was we took over 5000 to Man U on a wednesday night to watch their reserves , when it was on sky, and a lot of us had to have 2 days off work.
But then again, we are tin pot

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The reason i asked was we took over 5000 to Man U on a wednesday night to watch their reserves , when it was on sky, and a lot of us had to have 2 days off work.

1. Midweek is easier than Sundays transport-wise.
2. Most of you are unemployed anyway.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean

You have to admit that is impressive. I'd love it if our regular home crowd all turned up away like Palace did that night.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland

thats very impresive numbers,but whats your point,i could say to you how many of those that went,regulaly (sp)go to normal aways,
at the end of the season,if you want to keep scoring points,
we shall see who the best away stats are,tbh,i dont give a monkeys.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Jan 12, 2012
thats very impresive numbers,but whats your point,i could say to you how many of those that went,regulaly (sp)go to normal aways,
at the end of the season,if you want to keep scoring points,
we shall see who the best away stats are,tbh,i dont give a monkeys.

I not point scoring at all, im just pointing out to some of you who continue to knock our crowds, that we have good, loyal Palace supporters as well. As much as some think we cannot compete with you now, you must admit if you took away your newer fans, we have similar fan bases.
Anyway i wanted to get my cock out in this " My cocks bigger then yours" debate

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I not point scoring at all, im just pointing out to some of you who continue to knock our crowds, that we have good, loyal Palace supporters as well. As much as some think we cannot compete with you now, you must admit if you took away your newer fans, we have similar fan bases.

Define our "newer fans" as the vast majority are returning fans, returning after 14 years fighting for a place that we can finally call our own.

You REALLY want to get in a dick waving competition with Brighton fans :nono:

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood

I was going to point out that your wifes cock is probably bigger than yours but then I realised that as a Palace fan yours must be hand reared

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here