Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many tickets have we sold so far for the Liverpool game?

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Anyone know the answer, or know if it is possible to find out online?

There are plenty of people on nsc with insider knowledge so this should be a breeze for them to answer.

OH hold on, nodoby claims to know anyone in the ticket office, just the accounts staff and directors.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
There are plenty of people on nsc with insider knowledge so this should be a breeze for them to answer.

OH hold on, nodoby claims to know anyone in the ticket office, just the accounts staff and directors.

very good - that made me laugh... I suspect some tickets may have been sold.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I can add to that with another 5

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Technically we have sold none but many have been promised, because they havent arrived from Liverpool when they do arrive and are despatched, I was told later in the week, then we will have sold some.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Spoke to a mate who works in the Ticket Office on Saturday, he informed me they have sold around 1,000 so far. Just saying what I heard...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Technically we have sold none but many have been promised, because they havent arrived from Liverpool when they do arrive and are despatched, I was told later in the week, then we will have sold some.

Er, what the f*** you on about?

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Does anyone know exactly what the difference is between the £24, £26 and £30 tickets?

Saw on the Ask the Club bit of NSC that it is something to do with the more expensive ones being in the middle and then out towards the wings as they get cheaper (I think)

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Does anyone know exactly what the difference is between the £24, £26 and £30 tickets?

The £30 ones are the most expensive. :jester:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
i wouldnt bother with the 30 quid ones,we wont take anymore than just over 3000,so it will be a waste,as your be ableto sit where you like imo

Muhammad - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
my bruv asked at the shop earlier this arvo, and they said they'd sold around 1400

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
doubt it,cant get back on train unless you pay 80 quid plus,kids back at school and work etc,3000 is respectable,
please your getting very boring on the attendances etc,if this was a sat game,it wouldnt be a problem

Last edited:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
i wouldnt bother with the 30 quid ones,we wont take anymore than just over 3000,so it will be a waste,as your be ableto sit where you like imo

I just bought a £30 one :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here