Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many premiership class players have we got ?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
One and that is Spanish La Liga in Vincente, so at the moment we are doing f***ing well to be 5th in the table with the squad we've got. Teams we are playing are packed full of premiership quality players so no wonder we are hitting a sticky spell.

I just hope Gus is learning quickly that we need to strengthen in all areas and to invest in better quality in the squad.

dgh123

Aug 7, 2011
Bridcutt in a couple more years under Gus if we aren't in the prem he will be picked up by a good club in the prem

LABHA

Feb 9, 2009
Littlehampton,Wick actually
One and that is Spanish La Liga in Vincente, so at the moment we are doing f***ing well to be 5th in the table with the squad we've got. Teams we are playing are packed full of premiership quality players so no wonder we are hitting a sticky spell.

I just hope Gus is learning quickly that we need to strengthen in all areas and to invest in better quality in the squad.

Maybe you have seen Vincente play in Spain,i have not,but from what i have seen of him so far,he aint Premier League Quality.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Maybe you have seen Vincente play in Spain,i have not,but from what i have seen of him so far,he aint Premier League Quality.
He didn't do well against Palace, but he's looked good on the ball in the other games I've seen, and he's only just getting going, he hasn't played many matches yet (first start yesterday) and he's also getting used to our league. I suspect he is still premiership quality (he obviously used to be at the top).

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
No one at the moment . Vincente was. At the moment people are blinded by his name . If he was a youth player people would moan . His goal yesterday indicates he is getting there and good he is staying fit .

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Teams we are playing are packed full of premiership quality players so no wonder we are hitting a sticky spell.

having never really followed what Ipswich get up to I was shocked when I heard their team for yesterday. So many top players.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Imo Vicente & Bridcut. Bridders has been superb for us this season & Vicente is just starting to reach boiling point

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
Vicente is Premier league class. I think Dunk and Will Buckley could in the future play there. This is going to be a tough season, and I still think if we finish top half it will have been a great season with the current crop of players.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We went through the Ipswich team and they had loads of Premiership experience compared to us

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
So one who has the class and experience, Vincente, one who has probably the potential Bridcutt and possibly Dunk and Buckley if they keep improving.

In reality Gus deserves manager of the year for getting this present team to where they are but now is the time to kick on if we are serious about challenging for the premiership.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here