Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many games will Vicente be involved in...

How many times will Vicente be in a matchday squad between now and the end of season?

• 0, nil,zero, zilch, nada, he doesn't really exist

Votes: 27 16.1%
  • 1-5

Votes: 43 25.6%
  • 6-10

Votes: 55 32.7%
  • 11-15

Votes: 32 19.0%
  • 16-20

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • 21 or more (you freaking lunatic)

Votes: 4 2.4%

• Total voters

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I would be amazed if he played half a dozen games. I went for zero, it's excuse after excuse and quite frankly it's all a bit pathetic and makes Poyet look a mug..And I don't think it is a coincidence that our downturn in fortunes started pretty much as soon as he arrived....I for one would be pissed off, if some fella was earning double what I was and never getting his hands dirty.

This. Vicente is bad for morale. The medical team dont even know whats wrong. He IS fit but he is declaring himself unfit = not up for it = get RID.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
I reckon 9, end of march/April, then playing full games if we reach the play-offs. You cannot deny that he brings something special to the pitch when he's on. He made an impact today, albeit not the largest, but he set Buckley up..

EDIT: Just realised.....opps

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Thought he was sensational today personally. The fact is nobody has a clue! Lets stop pretending we're "in the know"... We're not! Its a fair bet Gus is though.

Sent by the power of Gus' tactical genius

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
21 plus including the FA cup final it has all been a ruse he will propel us to title victory and beyond it is a classic stick and move bluff pincer maneuver on part of a worldwide zionist conspiracy that also happens to benefit brighton

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
idiot. Get rid yourself. You're not a supporter

Nah course not having been to every game this season home and away COCK. See you at hull then :D

NEVER questioned his pedigree just his attitude dickhead.

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
saythattomyface.jpg

internets tough guy!

Last edited:

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Nah course not having been to every game this season home and away COCK. See you at hull then :D

Will you accept you were wrong about his attitude then?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Will you accept you were wrong about his attitude then?

If he carries on and shows the quality that we know he has then yes. Undoubtedly the most gifted player to pull on albion shirt. Just hope its more regular.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
At this level, if you heard 'substitution for the Albion, off goes.... On comes Vicente, I don't care who you are, you would be......f*** me......... When he came on today he had so much time & space. The Leicester players stood back and looked. Talk about reputations preceding you, he was on the pitch for 20/25 mins and ran the f***ing show. Whatever games Vicente is involved in the future then f***ing great, to have a player of his stature at our club is testament to how far we have come

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton

See anything wrong with his attitude today? Or any time in an albion shirt? What the f*** do you know about his attitude? Do you know him? He was injured - like Tommy Elphick and Adam El Abd were. When you're injured you can't play and if you come back too soon you get worse. Think Gus might've got this one about right d'ya reckon? I called you pathetic in the week and you still are -you called him vicunte, remember?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

What the f*** are you on about? Do you still believe this laughably thick conspiracy that he's "here for the money"? It's painful mate, give it up.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
OK I didn't realise that, I apologise for saying that.

But it's you that is missing the point. Do you KNOW that Vicente doesn't want to play? Or are you just completely making that up? THINK about it. If you were a 30 year old, absolute top-class footballer, who had stacks of money, but had fallen out of favour at one of the top Spanish sides, what possible reason would there be for you to sign for an English 2nd tier club? To go and live in a cold, rainy country, that is a million miles away from your luxury pad in one of the nicest cities in Europe?

a) To NOT play football, to claim injury all the time, and pick up your 9substantially lower) wages each week for a year, before retiring.

Or

b) To try and re-launch your career, to prove you are still a top player and can play at the highest level, and to EARN yourself a move to a top club again.

If you genuinely think that the answer is option a), then why on earth would he have come to Brighton to do this? Do you not think he would have gone to the Middle East, the MLS or that ridiculously rich Russian team that Roberto Carlos manages? He would have earnt a hell of a lot more money and had a far better lifestyle in those places (possibly not in Russia).

This "Vicente is just here for the money, he doesn't want to play" point of view just does not make any sense whatsoever. If you actually take time to THINK about it, then it was actually a pretty f***ing brave decision of his to come to us. He doesn't speak English, he is no doubt on a hell of a lot less money than he would have been in the MLS or Dubai or wherever, and he has to live in a place that is miserable and cold for 70% of the year.

f***ing good on the lad for being man enough to take on the challenge and try and get himself fit enough to be a top player again, because an awful lot of footballers would have taken the easy way out and gone and sat on a beach in Dubai for 100 grand a week. I really, really hope it works out for him.

This post is perfection. Sums it all up and makes the moaners look even thicker than they already do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here