Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many games will Vicente be involved in...

How many times will Vicente be in a matchday squad between now and the end of season?

• 0, nil,zero, zilch, nada, he doesn't really exist

Votes: 27 16.1%
  • 1-5

Votes: 43 25.6%
  • 6-10

Votes: 55 32.7%
  • 11-15

Votes: 32 19.0%
  • 16-20

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • 21 or more (you freaking lunatic)

Votes: 4 2.4%

• Total voters

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The biggest waste of space ever to wear a BHAFC shirt. A disgrace to his profession. Just LEAVE and stop taking the piss.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Why, he is an utter waste of space.

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
Why, he is an utter waste of space.

Despite the fact he used to be one of Europe's best players. ANY player with that tag is still quality even at the end of their career. He will obviously play more games for us but we should be pleased that he has played in one game, let alone 4!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He may HAVE BEEN a very flashy looking and fast Lamborghini in the past but the facts are the same Lamborghini is now rusting in the Garage as the engine and parts do not work anymore.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Lots. LOTS. Next time it will be right - when he finally makes his next appearance, he'll be good to go and will be regular from that point on.

(I realise I'm almost alone in this optimism...)

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
I am being cruel to be kind in the long run Matt as I have a big heart.

No you're not, you're being an attention seeking twat. For someone who is usually so sensitive I find your use of language surprising to say the least.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Knowing Uncle Spielberg is so vehemently against Vicente has greatly encouraged me, as he always seems to back the wrong horse on Nsc. I look forward to the rest of the season now.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
No you're not, you're being an attention seeking twat. For someone who is usually so sensitive I find your use of language surprising to say the least.

How have I offended you ? I have an opinion different to you, that does not necessarily make me a twat, I may be a twat, that is open to debate but I still think he has been an utter waste of space and you do not know for sure he is not taking the piss out of the club do you ? He may have been great in the past but I am concerned about the now.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
How have I offended you ? I have an opinion different to you, that does not necessarily make me a twat, I may be a twat, that is open to debate but I still think he has been an utter waste of space and you do not know for sure he is not taking the piss out of the club do you ? He may have been great but in the past but I am concerned about the now.

You can have an opinion without being abusive and stating he is a disgrace to his profession. A small number of people have said we should get rid without the unecessary abuse.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
apparently in his contract it says if it's less than 20°c he doesn't play ???

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
The biggest waste of space ever to wear a BHAFC shirt. A disgrace to his profession. Just LEAVE and stop taking the piss.

Fantastic. He is going to come good, isn't he? With your uncanny knack of picking the wrong horse every single time, this has raised my expectations massively.

Some could argue that he is actually the GREATEST player ever to wear a BHAFC shirt.

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
6-10, still reckon he's got an important part to play this season, and can see 1 or 2 more runs in the team, in between injuries, and i think will still prove to be worth the punt gus took on him

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I would be amazed if he played half a dozen games. I went for zero, it's excuse after excuse and quite frankly it's all a bit pathetic and makes Poyet look a mug..And I don't think it is a coincidence that our downturn in fortunes started pretty much as soon as he arrived....I for one would be pissed off, if some fella was earning double what I was and never getting his hands dirty.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
I would be amazed if he played half a dozen games. I went for zero, it's excuse after excuse and quite frankly it's all a bit pathetic and makes Poyet look a mug..And I don't think it is a coincidence that our downturn in fortunes started pretty much as soon as he arrived....I for one would be pissed off, if some fella was earning double what I was and never getting his hands dirty.

Speculation in it's purest form

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here