Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many blokes on NSC are gay?

vinrouge1968

Banned
Nov 29, 2006
Man of Harveys said:
This is Watford O - he's just been PMing people, including me. Can he be banned again please? Thanks.

Do me a favour you twat. I EXPECT to be banned. I am hardly being subtle am I.

My PM was about him telling people I called for a dying kid to be raped. I didnt.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
vinrouge1968 said:

My PM was about him telling people I called for a dying kid to be raped. I didnt.
Adios guapo! Hurry back - not.

vinrouge1968

Banned
Nov 29, 2006
Trust me. I will be back. Just as quickly as I am banned. This is a pointless task. The more I am banned the more determined I am to get back. Its just become a game.

Its great to be don. Whats it like to be a talentless fuckwit?

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
vinrouge1968 said:

Can you please stop flinging my daughter into your online spats with this forum, I know that is why you were banned and like I said to you and one of the mods here I am not interested any more, I am grown up enough that I can either be civil or ignore you, if you stay. This all happened over a year ago and while I don't like what you said there has been a lot of water under our bridge since then. I like even less to see 'dying kid' bandied around on here as if it's nothing and I know to you, it is nothing. But that dying kid was my baby girl.

You've apologised. Let it go.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Bevendean Hillbilly said:
Surrey Jim keeps posting about gay Millwall fans, and Badger and Beach hut are massive fans of take that!

Don't know if this helps at all.

:angry: oi i was trying to find out how many millwall fans had banning orders from the ground when i came across that site honest :angel:

vinrouge1968

Banned
Nov 29, 2006
Starry said:
Can you please stop flinging my daughter into your online spats with this forum, I know that is why you were banned and like I said to you and one of the mods here I am not interested any more, I am grown up enough that I can either be civil or ignore you, if you stay. This all happened over a year ago and while I don't like what you said there has been a lot of water under our bridge since then. I like even less to see 'dying kid' bandied around on here as if it's nothing and I know to you, it is nothing. But that dying kid was my baby girl.

You've apologised. Let it go.

As my PM said. I wont mention it again.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
vinrouge1968 said:
Trust me. I will be back. Just as quickly as I am banned. This is a pointless task. The more I am banned the more determined I am to get back. Its just become a game.

Its great to be don. Whats it like to be a talentless fuckwit?

great game - obivously nothing in your small life better to do...

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Once again, Twatford O manages to ruin a thread.

Do us all a favour mate: f*** off and don't come back. Just take the hint that you're not wanted around here you irritating piece of human detritus.

Other forums that I'm a member of have the ability to ban a user's IP address, which can stop them from registering under any name. Any chance that could happen in this case?

Last edited:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Please....for obvious reasons......can this be the last post on this thread so it can drop off the first page asap.....please....

vinrouge1968

Banned
Nov 29, 2006
Alex Frutos said:

Do us all a favour mate: f*** off and don't come back. Just take the hint that you're not wanted around here you irritating piece of human detritus.

Other forums that I'm a member of have the ability to ban a user's IP address, which can stop them from registering under any name. Any chance that could happen in this case?

Ruin this thread?? Have you seen the title???

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Alex Frutos said:

To be honest, a thread about how many of us are gay didn't need a lot of ruining. Agree with the rest though.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Timbo said:
To be honest, a thread about how many of us are gay didn't need a lot of ruining. Agree with the rest though.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
vinrouge1968 said:
Ruin this thread?? Have you seen the title???

Yes, I saw the title.

What exactly is your point???

Does a thread about who is or is not gay, on a baord you don't even contribute to in any meaningful way, offend whatever sensibilities you might possess in that empty head of yours or something?

Admittedly, this wasn't exactly an NSC-Gold calibre thread to start with, but it would have at least been tolerable without your idiotic presence and contributions.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here