Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many blokes on NSC are gay?

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
The Complete Badger said:
You are not familiar with battenburg? How can such a perfect specimen have failed to encounter the most enticing of all cakes? I suggest you buy one TODAY!

Anyway, this will sound ridiculously unfair, but uni have decided to schedule a lecture on the development of modern journalism at the exact same time as I should be discussing cakes and making gay innuendo with people on the internet - shocking! I do hope we can pick up on this again soon:wave:

Sorry!

Yes - i have just inherited the management of our Throbnozzle website, and I'm struggling to understand domains, sub domains, ftp and why I have 19,000 odd spam emails to addresses I can't see, and how to use this software to manage the whole blooming lot!!? So I must away myself.... Besides my little man will be awake momentarily!

Cheerio all...

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
tedebear said:
Can't stand marzipan.. Euuuughhhhh! :blush:
I may be biased but - try some of the good German or Italian stuff. It's meant to be mainly nut and rosewater-based rather than just sugar sugar sugar. Luebeck, near Hamburg, is where they claim it was invented and is a very nice little town anyway, the real marzipan from there is gorgeous.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
MYOB said:
You've let yourself AND the board down, go stand in the corner! :angry: :angry:

:down:

Facing the room, or would you prefer to see my back?

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Alex Frutos said:
:down:

Facing the room, or would you prefer to see my back?

It's a thread about being gay. YOU work out which way you are supposed to be standing.....

Anyway, the only difference between gay and straight is a six pack of Fosters. And I am teetotal.

Now.:down:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
vinrouge1968 said:
Do me a favour you twat. I EXPECT to be banned. I am hardly being subtle am I.

My PM was about him telling people I called for a dying kid to be raped. I didnt.

:lolol:

Have to agree with you there.He is a pillock of the highest order

tedebear said:
Battenburg? This is a cake I am not familiar with - being antipodean and all...besides trying hard not to shop at Tescos and buying all things locally and making my own cakes, in my new Green Effort!! On Tuesday I did Banana Cake, and today I'm doing a sort of Syrup loaf!

Syrup loaf....... She likes football, classic fords and she makes Syrup Loaf.

I LOVE HER.:love: :love: :love:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here