Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many blokes on NSC are gay?

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
The Complete Badger said:
Let's get this straight. Is it just the thought of our Ann that sickens you, or in order to raise your nausea levels must she come complete with said macaroon? It's a VITAL detail in the context of your comment!

Here's my order (just to put your mind at rest) :lol:

1. Women being gay and what they do in their own time is top of the list
2. Anne De Vecchi Sickens me and the thought of her anywhere near me sickens me
3. I like coconut macaroons although only for the purpose of eating with a cup of tea to sip..

OK Mr Badger?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
No amount of hard tackles from you will prevent me scoring in my preferred goal!

You'll find it hard to prevent me getting my balls into your box.

I'm fairly hard in the tackle too, or so I've been told.

;)

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
No amount of hard tackles from you will prevent me scoring in my preferred goal!

I haven't heard this much innuendo since last time I had to attend the technical back office meeting here.... or "back orifice" as its generally called by every other department.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Thankyou oh sweet one, my mind is indeed now at rest once more. That order is pretty much as I expected. I too like coconut macaroons. In fact, the inspiration behind my original comment came from the fact I have a pack of 6 sitting in front of me right now. 84p buy one get one free from my local Tesco - you can't beat that!

Bargain of the highest order!! :clap:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Wait 'til I tell you this then. Yes, the world's finest cake was on sale (also buy one get one free) for just £1.20. Tedebear, my precious little jewel, I give you BATTENBURG:bowdown:

Battenburg? This is a cake I am not familiar with - being antipodean and all...besides trying hard not to shop at Tescos and buying all things locally and making my own cakes, in my new Green Effort!! On Tuesday I did Banana Cake, and today I'm doing a sort of Syrup loaf!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Wait 'til I tell you this then. Yes, the world's finest cake was on sale (also buy one get one free) for just £1.20. Tedebear, my precious little jewel, I give you BATTENBURG:bowdown:

Chocolate gateau is nicer.

:)

EDIT - That actually wasn't meant as any kind of innuendo, for any dirty-minded people out there in NSC-land.

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
tedebear said:
Battenburg? This is a cake I am not familiar with
I'm sure you Aussie royalists must have it - it's the seriously oversweet sponge one shaped like a housebrick covered in yuckily sweet marzipan which, when cut, shows pink and yellow quarters in the middle. It's mainly eaten by the over 70s.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Man of Harveys said:
I'm sure you Aussie royalists must have it - it's the seriously oversweet sponge one shaped like a housebrick covered in yuckily sweet marzipan which, when cut, shows pink and yellow quarters in the middle. It's mainly eaten by the over 70s.

Ahhhh - yes I recognise that one now! Looks like something my Nana would have on her little silver tiered afternoon tea tray!

Can't stand marzipan.. Euuuughhhhh! :blush:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Man of Harveys said:

I bet you're also allergic to cups of tea and afternoon quiz screenings or Rumpole repeats.

My mum, 56, gets marzipan battenburgs, and, when i visit that Brightonian house, i always ask for a slice. Delickous.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here