Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many blokes on NSC are gay?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Its always nice to know who you are talking to, so can we have some names.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I'm not. But I do love a good musical.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Surrey Jim keeps posting about gay Millwall fans, and Badger and Beach hut are massive fans of take that!

Don't know if this helps at all.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I plan to be a bit gay in about March. My girlfriend leaves me for world travel for a year, so the two of us can't really fuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzyinue. (unhilarious spelling). But, while she is amiss and never my miss, i thought i would go about 22% parsnip. Seems the least traitorous act to take. I am half sure i could argue my way out of the guilt of a man's bum and mouth rather than a hairy lady's.

How would i best gain a taker?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Meade's_Ball said:
I plan to be a bit gay in about March. My girlfriend leaves me for world travel for a year, so the two of us can't really fuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzyinue. (unhilarious spelling). But, while she is amiss and never my miss, i thought i would go about 22% parsnip. Seems the least traitorous act to take. I am half sure i could argue my way out of the guilt of a man's bum and mouth rather than a hairy lady's.

How would i best gain a taker?
:lolol:
By wearing pink hotpants, a featherbower and a ten gallon cowboy hat you parsnip.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
vinrouge1968 said:
Youre all Brighton. Isnt that youre answer?
This is Watford O - he's just been PMing people, including me. Can he be banned again please? Thanks.

Last edited:

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Man of Harveys said:
This is Watford O - he's just been PMing people, including me. Can he be banned again please? Thanks.

What's he saying?

I didn't get any :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here