Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How long before we are bigger than Palace again?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Moshe we haven't been out of the top 2 divisions for 32 years so your history lesson is a tad flawed!
tell that to Southampton and Norwich... Div 3 (S) ring any bells?

johnnyrocketpants

Mar 7, 2009
Agreed. The more seasoned of your fans remembers the excitement of our meetings on and off the pitch and the banter in between.

The only "banter" I recall is the blue and white clad fists, and the scarlet and blue clad black eyes, split lips, broken noses etc........:clap2:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I am too young to remember mate!
I'm not saying I remember it firsthand! Just stating a fact that Palace have happily trugged along in the lower divisions at various points in their history and will no doubt do so again in due course.

The funny thing is that despite 32 years in the top 2 divisions Palace have very little to show for it in terms of fanbase or infrastructure and, as a club, present very little challenge to a resurgent Brighton.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
I'm not saying I remember it firsthand! Just stating a fact that Palace have happily trugged along in the lower divisions at various points in their history and will no doubt do so again in due course.

The funny thing is that despite 32 years in the top 2 divisions Palace have very little to show for it in terms of fanbase or infrastructure and, as a club, present very little challenge to a resurgent Brighton.

No, the funny thing is you actually believe that pish! All credit to you Moshe :lol:

herbicide

weedkiller
Mar 25, 2006
Horley

You just survived relegation to the bottom division last season. Mid-table obscurity next season would certainly be a resurgence.

Anyway, we won't present a challenge to your "resurgence" until you get yourselves promoted. Waiting for us to be relegated, is not very ambitious of you, Moshe mate.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
No, the funny thing is you actually believe that pish! All credit to you Moshe :lol:
I can't handle that level of argument.

Which bit of what I said was even slightly inaccurate?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I can't wait for our paths to cross again, and get back to some sort of parity :lizard: with cp. The Boxing Day matches were always great occasions, and it'll be exciting to be slugging it out with our old 'friends' again.

Promotion sometime soon please RS, and try not to get relegated you palace scummers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here