Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How jealous are Palace???!!! lol

RickofBHAFC

Jul 27, 2004
Not been on BBS for a while but thought I would check it out tonight . . . amazing, nearly every other thread is about us! How obsessed with our new found fame and fortune are they? For all their cheap, snidey comments about our 'lucky' wins, our plastic/concrete bowl stadium, our big spending chairman and slagging off all the players that we buy it is so obvious that they are insanely shit jealous!!! lol :lolol: :thumbsup:

Aaaahh never mind Palace - stop crying about it! :cry: :tantrum:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I f***ing love it, I spent hours reading it last night it was f***ing hilarious, even the notorious turncoat and closet palace fan dougdeep was ripping them an extra arsehole.

dal

Oct 8, 2006
redhill
must admit there is a lot of posts about us.mainly how we have 15000 st holders that support arsenal.liverpool manure etc etc.they do seem pretty obssesed with us

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
They are clutching at straws to put a negative spin on anything to do with us at the moment. If you listen to them Tony Bloom has no money, 75% of the home fans are really premier league fans, the AMEX has no atmosphere etc.

I seriously think they cannot handle our upturn in fortunes. Bitterness and jealousy.

I wonder if any of them will be man enough after their visit to say they actually like the ground?

Last edited:

RickofBHAFC

Jul 27, 2004
Makes me laugh . . . like they think Selhurst Park is some top, state-of-the-art arena or something - need to take their rose-coloured spectacles off and realise what a complete, out-of-date shit hole it is!!! :sick: :tumble: :shit:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Fun though, you can tell how gutted they are judging by the way they go on about us, I think they now realise that they are inferior in every conceivable way.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
It'll be interesting to see the comments that go up after 27 September. I was thinking they'd be a bit of "in fighting" but then they are all such Grade A tossers and lemming like that it'll be more of the same.

That's one game I just couldn't miss and when we stuff 'em I'm just gonna put their board on "continuous update" :lol:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I think they expected a bad start from us ,so that's shot them up the arse as well.Can't be bothered to look anymore as its all a bit predictable and tedious.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
If they're saying the Amex has no atmosphere then they have clearly not been to a game. My Luton supporting mate came saturday and he was very impressed. I suppose he would be lol but as an impartial spectator he was very impressed with the atmosphere and the stadiums facilities.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Wonder if Mr Murray will be fit by 27/9...or do you think this ' ankle problem ' will see him out until October.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
must admit there is a lot of posts about us.mainly how we have 15000 st holders that support arsenal.liverpool manure etc etc.they do seem pretty obssesed with us

the last time i was trawling through dull pointless monotony, I was being directed through Milton Keynes by my sat nav..

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

A few pot & black kettles in this thread, considering many peoples obsession with Adkins and Saints last year !

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
To be fair they have plenty to be jealous about.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
We will see the jealously after their visit...what they can't have they will try and destroy...one saying he is going to have a dump and wipe it up the walls...as for the padded seats......

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
The other day I think I saw a someone on there say: "Atleast Withdean had character". It's so ridiculous that it's funny :laugh:

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
On the 27th Sept it will finally dawn on those Palace fans lucky enough to secure tickets how far they have fallen and how far the Albion have risen. When their ears are assaulted by a wall of sound and atmosphere the likes of which they can only dream of at a half full decrepit shitpit Selhurst park they will have to begrudgingly accept that Brighton are bigger, better and leaving them in our wake. All their bleating about the past and their countless other ridiculous and outlandish claims about the Albion will mean nothing as they are ripped apart by our passing, pace and trickery. Their fans of a team of nomarks with a nomark manager from a nomark town in the absolute shit infested scabby arsehole of looted Sarf Larrndern will eventually scuttle off to their council bedsits and fleet of two wheeled PVC pikeyvans to ready themselves for the inevitable when the Championship shits palace out of its arse into League 1. :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here