Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How important is your anonymity?

Do you prize your secret identity?

• I'd hate ANYONE on here to know who/where I am

Votes: 11 9.4%
  • I dont CARE if anyone knows who/where I am

Votes: 54 46.2%
  • Its not hard to find out who/where I am, and I'm not bothered as I dont go out of my way to upset pe

Votes: 47 40.2%
  • Fence

Votes: 5 4.3%

• Total voters

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
glasfryn said:
I really don't care because if someone wanted to find out who you are or where you are THEY WILL.
but most people can't even get your name right and instantly forget most things anyway:smokin:

Pardon? ???

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i really dont care if people know who i am

agreed on one thing i cant stand is people calling each other by their nsc names at games, in pubs etc - it sounds completely goonish

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Scotty Mac said:
i really dont care if people know who i am

agreed on one thing i cant stand is people calling each other by their nsc names at games, in pubs etc - it sounds completely goonish

Some people use their nickname as their username. Bakesy, for example, has been Bakesy since he was at school because of his surname.
I was called Yorkie before I registered on Nsc (for the third time) because I was originally Yorkshire Seagull. One of my mates started calling me that at a game and it caught on.

I haven't been anonymous since we did Falmer Day 2004 and were asked to post photos of the games that we attended in Albion shirts and got signatures for our Falmer bid.
I'm not bothered about anonymity although I have had one person abuse me face to face.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Well, personally it doesn't bother me that much as quite a few people here know me anyway. I'm not quite sure how my name got known here but it's been about for a long time.

However it does irritate me when the likes of 'Simster' refer to me by my first name especially as he's and his like have never met me. I guess it's a good idea to know somebody before you start spreading lies about them but I'm afraid that's his level.

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
bhaexpress said:
Well, personally it doesn't bother me that much as quite a few people here know me anyway. I'm not quite sure how my name got known here but it's been about for a long time.

However it does irritate me when the likes of 'Simster' refer to me by my first name especially as he's and his like have never met me. I guess it's a good idea to know somebody before you start spreading lies about them but I'm afraid that's his level.

calm down frank

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
bhaexpress said:

Insightful but very frank comments there

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Hiney said:
It doesn't bother me in the slightest. My user name is close to my ACTUAL name anyway.

I've met a good few people from here and hopefully I'm not to different in real life from what I'm like on here.
that is true :bowdown:

as for mine, well near enough everyone who wants to meet me,and alot who didn't have met me already - doesn't bother me in the slightest as have never tried to wind anyone up (still managed to do it mind - apologies innit :( )

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Braders said:
that is true :bowdown:

as for mine, well near enough everyone who wants to meet me,and alot who didn't have met me already - doesn't bother me in the slightest as have never tried to wind anyone up (still managed to do it mind - apologies innit :( )

Your the only person i know who smiles 24 hrs a day seven days a week.Even talking to you your smiling:D

Muhammad - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
quite a few have met me, but what i find funny is when you have a right ding dong with someone on here.....then find out months later that its one of your old mates from years ago :lolol:

its happened to me

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
El Presidente said:
Insightful but very frank comments there

Yes I can be Frank and at times rather blunt so f*** you Pres :lolol:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
NMH said:
Hi Lawrence....you talking to me?

If there is one thing that has bugged me for quite sometime on here and thats you keeping your job quiet.PM if you wish.Mums the word

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I'd quite liked to have kept my name anonymous when I was in Jamaica

Said with a short 'a', and a local pronounciation, it's 'ras' - which means 'Lord' as in Ras Tafari. Which is pretty cool. Yup, settle for that.

Sadly tho, said with a long 'aaaaa', and a local pronouciation, 'it's 'raaaas' - which means 'arse' and also means much good-natured piss-taking in downtown Runaway Bay :down:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here