Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How excited are you about the game against Palace?

How excited are you about the Palace game

• Total voters

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
I know a couple of palace lads who have told me they won’t be able to watch because they think they’ll get a good tonking.

I think we all know how this is going to go

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I’m really looking forward to it, which is unusual, I’m normally a bit nervous. I believe that we now have better players than them and a stronger squad.

Will we win? I hope so, but I’m expecting a 0-0.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
200.gif

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
They can’t continue being as bad as they are, can they?

And we can continue being as good as we have been, but still not score.
We were good in the first half at Burnley but poor in the second half through tiredness imo . We hung on for the draw whereas Palace were taken apart at home by the same side . We are not playing great by accident we are a serious contender for top ten next season even this . I think all these chances we make will start to come good , ON MONDAY seriously 5-0 .

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So excited

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
We were good in the first half at Burnley but poor in the second half through tiredness imo . We hung on for the draw whereas Palace were taken apart at home by the same side . We are not playing great by accident we are a serious contender for top ten next season even this . I think all these chances we make will start to come good , ON MONDAY seriously 5-0 .

I really hope you're right but,(gulp) it's Palace.

barmyarmy

Banned
Feb 6, 2021
They can’t keep being as rubbish as they have been surely? I’m not excited for this I feel we have rode our luck lately and in typical Brighton fashion we are due some bad luck.

Tokyohands

Jan 5, 2017
Tokyo
Meh. It's just another game that's very important for us to win. I honestly find anything CPFC related difficult to get excited about.

Brok

🦡
Dec 26, 2011
They can’t keep being as rubbish as they have been surely? I’m not excited for this I feel we have rode our luck lately and in typical Brighton fashion we are due some bad luck.

No. We have been playing bloody good football lately, no luck involved.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Form is irrelevant in this game.
We did the double over them. when we were at our lowest ebb.
Palace last beat us at the Amex having not won in their previous 7 away games.

Down to Lewis to get the boys fired up for this one.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I had a dream last night that Hodgson had resigned due to ill health.

It was so vivid that I actually had to check the news as soon as I woke up in case it was something I'd seen during the night.

I was awake before the match though so I couldn't see whether there was any new manager bounce.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I wonder how many of the players really get this game and how many are thinking :shrug: just another PL game :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here