Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How excited are you about the game against Palace?

How excited are you about the Palace game

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Well they are toilet at present and we haven't lost in ages.

All set for a 3-0 defeat...

You can always tell the long time Albion fans from their posts!

I am going to be interested in how many of those who have voted “meh” turn out to be anything but on the matchday thread :lolol:

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
The thought of waking up on Tuesday morning with a massive grin is a lovely one. In that sense I am excited. However, ignoring the rivalry, as this has a frustrating 0-0 or 0-1 written all over it what with their smash and grab flukery and the lockdown away team better results, I have low expectations.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
We’ve got to be careful, they are bang up for this. Zzzzzzzzzzzz

486A539E-2C2A-43DF-BF6A-5D3822073DDF.jpeg

8FDEDECB-DC14-4A10-90B9-E7E32F57983D.jpeg

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Meh. Just another game without fans

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
At least we won't have to put up with CPFC fans storming the capital type antics at the Amex

Really looking forward to it.

Whitley Bayster

Jul 4, 2011
Whitley Bay Tyne and Wear
The only reason to have any doubt is that they have this uncanny knack of being absolutely dominated but come up with a cheap goal from a single chance. Absolutely shit house of a side that we've dominated completely in the last three outing. No better time for an opposition to get the full xG quota converted against them

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Match stats
Possession: Brighton 61% - 39% Palace
Attempts: Brighton 25 - 4 Palace
On target: Brighton 12 - 1 Palace
Score:
Brighton 0-1 Palace (Benteke 88)

Albion in the north

Jul 13, 2012
Ooop North
Very. On recent form there is a good chance we could do them. They were very poor last weekend. And weve consistently played well and things have started to click in recent weeks. Were loose.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I am now totally used to watching games on tv with empty stadiums and I enjoy and live them all :shrug:

I guess I’m now a bad fan

I am struggling to believe those that say they are “meh” tbh :smile:

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
I am now totally used to watching games on tv with empty stadiums and I enjoy and live them all :shrug:

I guess I’m now a bad fan

I am struggling to believe those that say they are “meh” tbh :smile:

Exactly, cannot relate to the other mentality at all. It's still football. Cannot wait for the Palace game.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
When I'm sitting at home looking forward to watching Brighton play on TV, it doesn't matter to me if it's Burnley, Saints, Liverpool or Palace. Same routine, wife goes upstairs and hides from the game, I pace around the room or exercise in front of the big screen and, if I'm lucky, shout Goooooal when we score. Mrs Earle gallops down the stairs to watch the replay of the goal. Then I start pacing again. She goes back upstairs. Every opponent the same, so that's why I voted Meh:albion2:

You practically live apart then.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I can not understand any Albion fan voting meh

If we lose and your not pissed off

There's something very wrong

Not so. I'm 'meh' for reasons already offered. It's an empty stadium, no atmosphere. I just want Albion to get three points. Not bothered about who the opposition are.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here