Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How bloody long does Wilkins want to make up his mind?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
What a load of old COCK.

It takes intelligence, wit and charisma to be an Albion fan? f*** me, you better tell that to some of the H block MONGS then!

Wit you say? WIT? Well i'll be damned, the pot really is calling the kettle back, from the biggest dullard with a BN postcode. Oh wait - i forgot! Putting 'fixtures' on a t-shirt - THAT's wit! Christ, i'd expect ACTUAL window lickers to wear that sort of thing. Personality has f*** ALL to do with being an Albion fan - hell Ian Huntley could be a fan if he wished!

Oh, and sticking with the 'window-licking thing'. If i've failed my NVQ1, then it's fair to say you've got a Fist Class Honours Degree in it, you absolute TOOL.
:tosser:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
He's had almost a week now. 7 days. And he still hasn't agreed to stay at the club whos colours he alledgedly "bleeds" (well, according to some idiots who think that's reason alone for why he's superior to Adams!)

If he wants to stay, then why the hell hasn't he rung up Dick Knight/Micky Adams and bloody well told them so? It's quite simple really - does he want a job with his current employer or not? It shouldn't take a week. It shouldn't take a day if he really loves the club so much! We've all got over the shock - why hasn't he?

If he wants to go, then surely the opportunity is there to make a bit of cash out of Naylor, and SLATE the board? Or even just the more professional route of informing the club, who can then tell the fans? Instead, we've got this 'limbo' situation and without any real deadline by the sounds of things. Is it going to be Bertin all over? Is he going to wait and see what offers come in before making a verdict? If so, i'd just withdraw the coach offer now! He's not Ferguson, he's a mediocre League 1 manager at best. Holding the club to ransom just because he's been hard done by is pathetic.

Jesus - I thought we'd got past the stage where we have to go a goal down for him to have the balls to make a decision?!?!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Because if Dean Wilkins really 'loves' this club, then he won't need time to make a decision. He's been offered employment, but as per usual is fannying about before making a decision.

If he's just waiting to see what other offers he gets, then he's an even bigger knob I feel. He needs to do the bold thing; either sign a new deal in a new role or bugger off. It doesn't just effect him, there's the likes of White and Chapman to think of. Even if he is bitter against the board, there's no point dilly dallying as it'll achieve nothing other than piss off his (ex) colleagues.

What does he need to consider?
Do the fans want him? The majority, yes
Do the players want him? The majority, yes
Does Adams wants him? Apparently, yes.
Is he happy here? Well he has been for the past god knows how many years.

Dean - either sign the deal or go, now!:angry:

You're a bit thick.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
What a load of old COCK.

It takes intelligence, wit and charisma to be an Albion fan? f*** me, you better tell that to some of the H block MONGS then!

Wit you say? WIT? Well i'll be damned, the pot really is calling the kettle back, from the biggest dullard with a BN postcode. Oh wait - i forgot! Putting 'fixtures' on a t-shirt - THAT's wit! Christ, i'd expect ACTUAL window lickers to wear that sort of thing. Personality has f*** ALL to do with being an Albion fan - hell Ian Huntley could be a fan if he wished!

Oh, and sticking with the 'window-licking thing'. If i've failed my NVQ1, then it's fair to say you've got a Fist Class Honours Degree in it, you absolute TOOL.

Ha, ha! :lolol: :lolol:

I put some daft gibberish into the computer, the sort of shit you're not supposed to take seriously - but clearly have, and you go into meltdown. Absolute meltdown.

What a spanner.

Ah, you've made my evening, cos it was quite boring what with watching Rangers and everything... Thanks, bloke. :thumbsup:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Still stalking me? I'm sure a play a huge part in your life,even when your away from the keyboard.Do you talk to your wife about me the last thing at night before you switch the light off and put down your Geoffrey Archer book :clap2:
Thanks for caring Allan

No, I tend to think of you when I'm looking for the bog roll when I've had a good shit.

Terriby sorry.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Ha, ha! :lolol: :lolol:

I put some daft gibberish into the computer, the sort of shit you're not supposed to take seriously - but clearly have, and you go into meltdown. Absolute meltdown.

What a spanner.

Ah, you've made my evening, cos it was quite boring what with watching Rangers and everything... Thanks, bloke. :thumbsup:

"Intelligence, wit, charisma and grace".

You have all those impressive features, and yet me declaring your views a "load of COCK" makes your EVENING? My, with that and spending your days coming up with hilarious t-shirt slogans, I can imagine you live a riveting life. I wonder, what are the revenue's of these?
123_1_SCNSCAll.jpg

I can imagine there's a STAMPEDE at the door each morning of people rushing in to get one of those. That is, of course, assuming you're still open for business?

Incidently, for someone with such intelligence it's disappointing you have oh-so-imaginatively chosen to respond to me calling you a 'tool' by calling me a 'spanner'. What comes next, Screwdriver? Drill? Wrench? JCB?! :thumbsup:

bigc

Jul 5, 2003

You have all those impressive features, and yet me declaring your views a "load of COCK" makes your EVENING? My, with that and spending your days coming up with hilarious t-shirt slogans, I can imagine you live a riveting life. I wonder, what are the revenue's of these?
123_1_SCNSCAll.jpg

I can imagine there's a STAMPEDE at the door each morning of people rushing in to get one of those. That is, of course, assuming you're still open for business?

Incidently, for someone with such intelligence it's disappointing you have oh-so-imaginatively chosen to respond to me calling you a 'tool' by calling me a 'spanner'. What comes next, Screwdriver? Drill? Wrench? JCB?! :thumbsup:

This is going to go on as long as "how to ask girls out,isn't it?":lolol:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Why does he need to rush. If he gets an offer somewhere else the club will have to pay him up as he has essentially been made redundant, if nothing better comes up he gets to sit here for 2 years being paid.

He has not been made redundant because if that was so we could not have employed MA to do the same job.

He has been sacked from his job as manager for incompetance, failing to doi the job properly or whatever. He has also been offered a completely new job, well this is how I view it.

No doubt he has gone away with his wife to recharge the batteries and discuss the new job and its implications for him and his family with her. Wouldnt most married men do the same if put in a similar position.

sureyyathegodofthephonein

nsc most loved
Apr 26, 2008
Having sex in a skip
ur bein out of order ere m8
da bloke as had a big shock none of us new he was gonna bring in ma
deano had big plans 4 da club n they just got shattered
how wud u like it if dat happened 2 u pal workin in a job n it just got shattered like dat
u wouldnt
i wouldnt
i personally think hell b headhunted

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

123_1_SCNSCAll.jpg

Oh dear. Is there anything you don't wind yourself up over?

I mean, you actually ask me what sort of life I have? Bless.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
wilkins is in venice mulling things over.
will give his position when he returns

Guess it would be a bit unreasonable to expect him to return from Italy just to have a chat with Dick Knight, who probably keeps in contact more from Spain than Sussex anyway!

However, I do hope he returns and doesn't hang about letting the club know his decision. Pissing them about won't do anyone any favours!

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
ur bein out of order ere m8
da bloke as had a big shock none of us new he was gonna bring in ma
deano had big plans 4 da club n they just got shattered
how wud u like it if dat happened 2 u pal workin in a job n it just got shattered like dat
u wouldnt
i wouldnt
i personally think hell b headhunted

I ran that through Google Translator and my browser crashed!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
He has not been made redundant because if that was so we could not have employed MA to do the same job.

He has been sacked from his job as manager for incompetance, failing to doi the job properly or whatever. He has also been offered a completely new job, well this is how I view it.

No doubt he has gone away with his wife to recharge the batteries and discuss the new job and its implications for him and his family with her. Wouldnt most married men do the same if put in a similar position.

Indeed. Dean is very much a family man, and he will take his time and respond appropriately - though within reason - when he sees fit. Doubtless Dick will want an answer sooner rather than later, though it's hard to see what the immediate rush is.

Though, for some people seems to mean 'within seven days'.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
He's had almost a week now. 7 days. And he still hasn't agreed to stay at the club whos colours he alledgedly "bleeds" (well, according to some idiots who think that's reason alone for why he's superior to Adams!)

If he wants to stay, then why the hell hasn't he rung up Dick Knight/Micky Adams and bloody well told them so? It's quite simple really - does he want a job with his current employer or not? It shouldn't take a week. It shouldn't take a day if he really loves the club so much! We've all got over the shock - why hasn't he?

If he wants to go, then surely the opportunity is there to make a bit of cash out of Naylor, and SLATE the board? Or even just the more professional route of informing the club, who can then tell the fans? Instead, we've got this 'limbo' situation and without any real deadline by the sounds of things. Is it going to be Bertin all over? Is he going to wait and see what offers come in before making a verdict? If so, i'd just withdraw the coach offer now! He's not Ferguson, he's a mediocre League 1 manager at best. Holding the club to ransom just because he's been hard done by is pathetic.

Jesus - I thought we'd got past the stage where we have to go a goal down for him to have the balls to make a decision?!?!

I've seen some pathetic drivel on here, but for a poster with half a brain to post that absolute load of tosh astounds me. I thought you were fishing, but then you actually defended this shit.

We're "in limbo". What about he bloke who just got completely undermined and ultimatley fired despite improving the clubs league position by 12 places in a season? Do you not realise that this bloke had, on paper, one of the safest jobs in the football league and has a f***ing family to feed? Do you not think that after years of loyal service he might be slightly bewildered by this rather odd series of events (because most of us are and the players certainly seem to be). Do you not think that Dick Knight owes him time to make that decision in the same way that he owes Adam Hinshelwood time to prove his fitness?

I'm sorry, but you need to pull your f***ing neck in and give an incredible club servant, coach and manager some respect.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here