Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How bad was this chant by Arsenal fans

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
This rather tediously shit chipper, blokey "coman sensse innit" persona you're trying to project.

The vaguely white van-man "fack off you wet lettuce, them peados need there bollox ripped off, love a scrap with Palace me, proper edgy atmos luv it" wank you come up with.

1. All convicted nonces deserve the worst
2. Never said I love a scrap with palace, so thats a lie.
3. An edgy atmosphere is the best you will ever get in a football ground in my eyes.

I aint projected anything apart from my views.

Are you a bit jealous of me? Seriously I think you may be.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
I'm not laughing. I'm saving that for when southern_sid's daughter gets raped so that we can all piss ourselves on here about it, and then tell him he's a wet lettuce for not ignoring it.

I dont have a daughter.

What are you getting at?

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
1. All convicted nonces deserve the worst
2. Never said I love a scrap with palace, so thats a lie.
3. An edgy atmosphere is the best you will ever get in a football ground in my eyes.

I aint projected anything apart from my views.

Are you a bit jealous of me? Seriously I think you may be.
His post was 'in the style of' rather than quoting you exactly. It was just mimicking your NSC persona - pretty accurately it must be said.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
His post was 'in the style of' rather than quoting you exactly. It was just mimicking your NSC persona - pretty accurately it must be said.

ooohh i dont fit the NSC mould.

Never mind.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
ooohh i dont fit the NSC mould.

Never mind.
No, no one said that. You actually fit the NSC 'mould' very well - there's nothing wrong with having (and expressing) simple opinions and it takes all sorts.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Those critising the the Spurs fans - at least they know how to sing S L O W L Y

You could argue that Build a Bonfire is just as specific (although not to an actual event but specific to two people) - especially the second verse
Too slowly in my opinion. Makes them sound 'special'.

This thread is amazing (not necessarily in a good way).

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
If i were a famous footballer i would hope i would be suficiently thick skinned to not let it bother me quite frankly. What you think adebayor is so overly sensitive that he may burst into tears or cry himself to sleep after the game because of those tweribly nasty arsenal fans. Quite the opposite hes much more likely to redouble his efforts to score and shut those fans up. Everybody is oh so worried about who is upset or offended today. They should put their energies into something useful instead of castigating whoever they can find over the
minutiae of everday life. Some fans were being a bit unsensitive to an ex player, hardly news is it.

You're weird. Ever been shot at and had your mates murdered right in front of you? They could have done with some f***ing thick skin at that moment eh?

Most of like a laugh, a swear, a shout at the opposition, at football. A lot of us enjoy getting lairy.
Most of us know there's a line though.

you and other's tedious attempts to paint everyone in this world as PC dogooders when they don't agree with you is the standard out these days isn't it?

bn3gunner

Feb 12, 2007
Admittedly its not the nicest of songs but for gods sake its football, and Greedybayor isnt the nicest of people, and Dodgy 'arry and his lovely family club have no history whatsoever when it comes to singing nasty songs (especially ones involving sol cambell and wenger). If you dont like hearing nasty men swearing at the opposition or singing rude songs maybe stay indoors and listen to the wireless, i personally enjoy the banter and rivalry even if it does sometimes overstep the mark, i hope going to the football wont become any more sanitized than it already is.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
This thread seems to have degenerated into puerile name-calling - in the way that many seem to have recently.

If you can't play nice, NSC would be a better place for everyone else if you didn't play at all.

I'm going to move this to The Other Stuff in the hope that it might just fade away.... if not, at least most people can ignore it.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
ffs, ok, people being shot and murdered is fair enough for a bit of banter

Silly old me.

Its is banter, someone up the thread said they are waiting for my daughter to be raped...

Lovely bit of banter that.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Its is banter, someone up the thread said they are waiting for my daughter to be raped...

Lovely bit of banter that.

That was said to prove how some personal statements are beyond 'banter'

So you are either not offended by it (which concerns me)
Or you ARE offended by it (Which makes you a hypocrite)

Your choice.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
That was said to prove how some personal statements are beyond 'banter'

So you are either not offended by it (which concerns me)
Or you ARE offended by it (Which makes you a hypocrite)

Your choice.

Saying things like that to provoke a reaction is just as bad as singing the angola song to the player, to try and get a reaction.

Both were crude to get a reaction, both failed. lol.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here