Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How 'Albion' is your home?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
i dont live in my own house so its suited to parents taste sadly(well mums:lolol: )

though i suppose my season tickets and shirt is in the lounge(on the floor usually) so thats as albion as my house is.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
i dont live in my own house so its suited to parents taste sadly(well mums:lolol: )

though i suppose my season tickets and shirt is in the lounge(on the floor usually) so thats as albion as my house is.

What about your ARSENAL room? :jester:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
the massive picture of the goldstone on the wall in the front room would give it away - god help them if they made if up stairs

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
The First Division mirror from the 80-81 season in my study is the only evidence currently on display.
Have a signed shirt that once it's framed will hang on the wall of the landing.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Got a few mugs in the kitchen, in the front room, have a framed shirt above the fire place, a limited edition BZ picture and a big photo of the Playoff final line up.

mindyjaja

May 9, 2004
Framed signed shirt, Millennium Stadium memories picture, 14 signed framed player photos, framed photograph of the Millennium Stadium and BHA vs Le Havre pennant all in the spare room. Signed framed shirt and BHA FC mirror over the fireplace in living room along with various photos of me with the players. 2005 calendar on the inside of the airing cupboard.

:clap2:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I have The Argus squad photos every season since the last squad at the Goldstone! Gonna take them down off my walls and keep them safe somewhere. Other than that I have blue & white EVERYWHERE!

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Not at all funnily enough! :shootself ;)
I've got a picture you could have...............:lolol: :drink:

Tesco in Disguise said:
if you were the subject of 'through the keyhole', how long would it take before lloyd figured out your were a seagull? on the club shop, i spotted that you can buy albion curtains, duvet covers and rugs. but do they sell? has anyone on here committed one of the most heinous crimes of fashion and decked out their living space in blue and white?
for me, there's a scarf up on my bedroom wall (i'm a student - it's allowed) along with a poster of the falmer stadium but i must confess: that's about it. i do not have seagulls flying round the wallpaper or blue-and-white-striped carpet. but that's just me.

He'd know I was an Albion fan even before he rang the doorbell. On the glass front door it have an official Brighton and hove Albion ticket agent symbol. Not much of a give away. Been on there for the last 15 years.

simon swagbag

Jul 8, 2003
Eastbourne
In the hallway a framed Argus front cover.

"Fans Go Wild As Albion Make It."

It's from when we got promoted from Div 3 to 2 by beating Bristol Rovers, 1988. Used to get the train back to Seaford & if the deliver van was quick enough there'd be copies for sale as we went out of the station. What a great sunny day that was.;)

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
Got the Albion fixture list on my cupboard, an Albion flask on the top of my little cupboard (cupboards on the wall), Got a mini football at the top as well with signatures of Knight, McPhee, and Jones. Got the Seagulls Ska poster on my wall and on my bedroom window I have got a Brighton and Hove Albion play off final sticker, which people coming out of the Rose and Crown pub across the road can only just see, and passers by going down the road in front of my place. That is all.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Not at all. Nor my car. You have to let your partner win on the small arguments. :)

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Our car is parked at the back of the house and the back door has some stickers from Ned's old van so if he came to the front door then it may take a bit longer.

In the living room I have a framed Roz special from the Millenium Stadium with Marvellous Scenes across it (a housewarming present) and the bookshelf in the corner has quite a few videos and CD's (some bought, some recorded from Sky) of matches.

In the kitchen you would find two Albion mugs in a cupboard.
In the washing machine you may find various tshirts and kit shirts (or on the washing line)

Upstairs the smallest bedroom is our study with the pcs in it.
This doesn't have any wallpaper or curtains as such but the walls are covered with a calendar,
a signed 2002 away shirt 25 by Bobby Zamora,
a Guy Butters signed home Alive & Kicking shirt,
a photo of me with the div3 and div 2 trophies,
a Goldstone memories poster with mine & my Dad's name on it,
a picture of me and Kerry Mayo,
a scarf from 1983 with a cup final rosette pinned on it & a flag from the Millenium play off final.

On the desk is a teddy bear with a skint kit on, a Seagulls money box (with loads of 5p coins in it) and a seagull pen (more housewarming presents)

In the wardrobe in my bedroom is 4 or 5 various shirts and loads of tshirts in the chest of drawers.

I don't feel sad at a all :lolol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
What, no Seagulls curtains and matching quilt cover Yorkie?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here