Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How 'Albion' is your home?

Mr Fridge

Oct 13, 2004
Lets see now framed 20 x 30 inch poster photo's of Charlie and co and cup from Div 2 champ, Photo of Charlie, Watto and Mayo celebrating the goal against Cheaterfraud that won the Div 3 champs, 20x 30 poster photo of Mayo holding Div 3 flag, 20 x 30 poster of Champaign spray div 3 title celebrations. Scarf attached to the bulk head above front door, big flag thing saying Brighton and Hove Albion FC on hall wall, scarf on TV stopping the dust, scarf on top of each speaker in living room doing the same, picture of the Goldstone on top of the TT in the Hifi (rarely use the TT these days) and a Tea Towel under that keeping the dust off. Various mugs, plaques, stickers and books.

Oh and blue and white bedroom with blue and white striped curtains and seagulls stickers on the tiles in the blue and white bathroom.

TBH i doubt they would notice.

Last edited:

Lord Cornwallis

Dust my pants
Jul 9, 2003
Across the pond
The van has an Albion licence plate on the front, four or five stickers on the back window, an Albion air freshner hanging off the rear view mirror and the home and black mini kits on the side door. No guessing required.
*Note to self. Remove Albion shirt from wing mirror before driving off*
The home office is just an Albion shrine, should they miss the van.

Benny Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
London
blue and white mug, a collection of away game tickets on wall and in desk drawer, albion top scattered on floor and a framed photo of me and family in crowed celebrating championship. get in.

Benny Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
London
oh and not to forget a huge chequered flag from cardiff covering the whole of my window with the ticket stup stuck in the middle of it.
:clap:

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Not so much stuff, becuase I prefer not to live in a flat that looks like a 12 year old's bedroom, but this year's calender and a framed shot from the play off final bring off the Albion theme in a tasteful and mature manner, I like to think. :jester:

Donk the Seagull

Registered Legend
Jul 26, 2004
Me bedroom is painted with blue and white stripes and has a seagull painted above my bed, posters of all the players and numerous scarves and shirts hanging up so it might be a bit of a give away

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I have 14 Albion shirts hanging up - my only other non-work garments are my skidmarked undercrackers, 2 pairs of black socks and a pair of jeans, which I have named "Bobby" because I thought they were feeling left out.
My walls are all blue and white striped.
I have a framed jigsaw of Peter Ward hanging over my mantle piece, and the egg cups in the kitchen have Alan Cork's face painted on them.
My toilet seat is red and blue stripes and the local seagulls have shat all over the kid's swing in our back garden to give that area a more Albion feel.

*winner*

On the walls
Centenary clock
Framed pic of Gordon Smith scoring the Cup Final
Framed pic of the Millenium stadium on Play off daye
various pennants - Cup Final, Div 3 Champions, Div 2 Champions, Promotion to the Championship
On the floor
BHA crest rug

Vast collection of coffee mugs
Loads of videos and about 25 years worth of programmes cluttering up the place
Play off final mousemat
bha mouse
various BHA coats, training shirts, replica shirts, sweatshirts etc
mini kit and I'm cheerig up the albion sticker on the window

hmmm d'you think he'd guess
?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here