Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How 'Albion' is your home?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Would only get so far as the car on the drive [little hanging kit from 1980, so so dirty now, but can't wash it in case it gets ruined. It had fallen off the back windscreen on Tuesday night which is always very bad luck. Safely back up for tomorrow though].

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
The shirts in the wardrobe and the older ones that don't fit me anymore shoved in drawers; the signed autographed programme team sheet from some time in the early 80's thats framed above one of my PC's; the books - those should give it away once he gets close to my room at least.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Tesco in Disguise said:
if you were the subject of 'through the keyhole', how long would it take before lloyd figured out your were a seagull? on the club shop, i spotted that you can buy albion curtains, duvet covers and rugs. but do they sell? has anyone on here committed one of the most heinous crimes of fashion and decked out their living space in blue and white?
for me, there's a scarf up on my bedroom wall (i'm a student - it's allowed) along with a poster of the falmer stadium but i must confess: that's about it. i do not have seagulls flying round the wallpaper or blue-and-white-striped carpet. but that's just me.

I wouldn't let Lloyd Grossman anywhere near my house. Especially if my kids were in.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Without doing some serious digging to find shirts/scarves/programmes and other memorabilia there isn't much, except a mug in the kitchen or wherever it might have been abandoned. I don't even have any stickers on my car, might change that if there was something discreet or tasteful on offer.

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
We had commissioned some Iron Gates for the side of the house with a Seagull with in it so when both gates are closed the Seagulls comes together - looks magic. I will get a picture and upload. Car Number plate is S26 BHA is that counts. Half a dozen framed pictues around the house. Plus the usual mugs on the mug tree and DVD's on show. Have a feeling they would guess quite quickly.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
SurreySeagulls said:
We had commissioned some Iron Gates for the side of the house with a Seagull with in it so when both gates are closed the Seagulls comes together - looks magic. I will get a picture and upload. Car Number plate is S26 BHA is that counts. Half a dozen framed pictues around the house. Plus the usual mugs on the mug tree and DVD's on show. Have a feeling they would guess quite quickly.

Hooray. You are the man [and woman, possibly?]:clap2:

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
It's take ages. But then it takes ages to find anything in this house. But it does vaguely resemble the Goldstone in its latter days. Lots of crumbling stuff that threatens to collapse on you.

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
Study has framed signed shirts from each of the three promotion campaigns.

Also framed overhead Goldstone Shot and an Albion Calendar

Also framed set of six official black and white squad photos from various years from around 1900 to 1965

Also a whole shelf of Albion videos, DVDs and Books.

On a high shelf is the FA Cup final programme, Replay programme, and Tickets ... plus the FIRST Playoff final programme and tickets, and the second Playoff final programme and tickets / laminated pass

Also a couple of the "night-time" pictures of the Falmer stadium

And a coffee mat and "shirt" mouse mat.

In the hall there are various Albion coats, track suit top, baseball caps, woolly hats and scarfs on the coatstand.

My son's bedroom has an Albion rug and various photos on his pinboard

My daughter's bedroom has a couple of photos on her pinboard

However, at my wife's insistance, the remainder of the house is an Albion free zone... Other than the fact that one of my wardrobes which is half-full of Albion t-shirts, polo shirts, training tops, track suits etc. etc.

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Robert Lester Zamora said:
Study has framed signed shirts from each of the three promotion campaigns.

Also framed overhead Goldstone Shot and an Albion Calendar

Also a whole shelf of Albion videos, DVDs and Books.

On a high shelf is the FA Cup final programme, Replay programme, and Tickets ... plus the FIRST Playoff final programme and tickets, and the second Playoff final programme and tickets / laminated pass

Also a couple of the "night-time" pictures of the Falmer stadium

And a coffee mat and "shirt" mouse mat.

In the hall there are various Albion coats, track suit top, baseball caps, woolly hats and scarfs on the coatstand.

My son's bedroom has an Albion rug and various photos on his pinboard

My daughter's bedroom has a couple of photos on her pinboard

However, at my wife's insistance, the remainder of the house is an Albion free zone... Other than the fact that one of my wardrobes which is half-full of Albion t-shirts, polo shirts, training tops, track suits etc. etc.

Do you live in the club shop?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Has the Withdean got one?! :p

AJ, wonder where you'd been, doesn't have anything to do with the 'Champions' being bottom does it ?

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
Just the programmes binders with programmes going back a couple of decades discreetly on bookshelf, along with 'Gullhanger'.

Oh and pictures from millenium stadium framed along stairway. Loads of arty pictures nicely framed of Brighton in a house in Cambridge sort of gives it away where I'm from.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here