Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hoskins

PriapismBoy

Apr 18, 2011
Durrington
Heard from a reliable source that he is injured again but his knee this time and is expected to be out for a while. Also no Harley tomorrow.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Rubbish. Hoskins trained with the rest of the squad today & looked in good spirits.

I saw him and Matt Sparrow laughing and joking as they left training.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Well you will see tomorrow when he isn't in squad

If he's not playing tomorrow, then it would have been after training he picked up this knee injury.

Like I say, I saw Hoskins and Sparrow after training and both were laughing and joking and still in training kit.

It was also mentioned on Twitter earlier how he was feeling no effects following Tuesdays game.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
If he's not playing tomorrow, then it would have been after training he picked up this knee injury.

Like I say, I saw Hoskins and Sparrow after training and both were laughing and joking and still in training kit.

It was also mentioned on Twitter earlier how he was feeling no effects following Tuesdays game.
Is it lame if we tweet him and ask?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Monster truck show ???

That bloody monster truck!

Will prob get shit for this from some but i'm pleased if Harley's out.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
On the Radio Sussex sports news at 6.30 this evening thye said that he was hoping to keep his place for the game tomorrow. No mention of him or Harley being out, they did say Vicente and Jara are fit and available.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
That bloody monster truck!

Will prob get shit for this from some but i'm pleased if Harley's out.

If he's out it will be shame as a run if games will do him good and he has improved a lot IMO but on the other hand it could be mean Vicente gets more of an appearance which is always nice.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
On the Radio Sussex sports news at 6.30 this evening thye said that he was hoping to keep his place for the game tomorrow. No mention of him or Harley being out, they did say Vicente and Jara are fit and available.

Thank Christ for that. The best 2 fullbacks Jara & Tano are back; with the woeful at this level (no pace), Painter & Calderon out.

D

Deleted User X18H

He seemed fine when I spoke with him yesterday morning. When is this supposed to have happened? Also if Harley is out then someone else is in!!!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You wanker

If he's out it will be shame as a run if games will do him good and he has improved a lot IMO but on the other hand it could be mean Vicente gets more of an appearance which is always nice.

Thanks Trig ;)

Yeh I just don't like Harley. I agree he played better last Sat and had a good game but i hate bottlers and he is a massive bottler who seems to have a shit billy big balls attitude and thinks he's a lot better then he is. He also takes way too long on the ball at times. Just my opinion though, i'd only be glad if he misses tommorow cos i'd rather Vicente or even Sparrow in there.

PS - Would LOVE Harley to prove me wrong - but can't see it.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Thanks Trig ;)

Yeh I just don't like Harley. I agree he played better last Sat and had a good game but i hate bottlers and he is a massive bottler who seems to have a shit billy big balls attitude and thinks he's a lot better then he is. He also takes way too long on the ball at times. Just my opinion though, i'd only be glad if he misses tommorow cos i'd rather Vicente or even Sparrow in there.

Ive been very much in the Harley downer camp, but have to give him credit for a decent performance at Derby on Tuesday.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Thanks Trig ;)

SPOTTERS in my opinion.

To coin a well used phrase: If he was half as good as he thought he was he'd be f***ing brilliant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here