Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hoskins

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Vicente was sitting behind the bench with about 100 layers on.

Gutted for Hoskins really thought he was over his injury problems after tues night

Pondicherry

May 25, 2007
Horsham
I am sure Gus said after the game that Hoskins and Harley were both minor knocks and sort of implied they could have played. Feel free to correct me anyone who heard the interview.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I dont get that, Unless you spend time around the player how would you know that he's got an attitude of thinking he's a lot better than he is?

Well the word 'SEEMS' explains it don't you think? Did I say 'know' - No, I didn't. But from interviews and body language I have come to this opinion and so has pretty much everyone i've spoke to re Harley. As i say, it's opinions matey...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Seem to remember a lot of people talking about Muzza like that...........:whistle:

Yep - And until last season i think on the whole they had a point. It was only last season Murray started putting more effort in.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Heard from a reliable source that he is injured again but his knee this time and is expected to be out for a while. Also no Harley tomorrow.
Well we wish you had made it up, but you hadn't. Thank you for keeping us informed anyway.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Ive been very much in the Harley downer camp, but have to give him credit for a decent performance at Derby on Tuesday.

Wasn't there Simon but did sound hot and cold on radio. He said himself in todays programme he had a 'funny 15 mins' vs Derby - maybe that was when Aspinal etc had a bit of a moan about him.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The worrying thing is the OP says he will be out for a while :( Hope he's wrong on that part.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I am sure Gus said after the game that Hoskins and Harley were both minor knocks and sort of implied they could have played. Feel free to correct me anyone who heard the interview.

Gus won't reveal the full extent of a player's injury in an interview because it gives too much information to the opposing team as to his selections. I'm sure he's dead chuffed with Naylor giving out info like that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here