Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Horsham vs Brighton and Hove Albion ***official match thread***

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
3 - 1 Barker :)

SeagullsT0m

Feb 25, 2009
I believe we should boycott Brighton until Poyet, Tarrico, all of the backroom staff, Bloom, all of the board and all of the players are sacked.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Full time 3 - 1 :)

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
What a disaster! How can we concede in pre-season! Poyet out! We'll be lucky to get a point all season at this rate :(

A point? We won't score a goal mate. No use in signing 'players' like CMS who run around a lot, but clearly have no ball skill. Even if he gets the ball, he won't score with it. Total waste of money. We should have stuck with McCammon and Savage, they were proper strikers.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
A point? We won't score a goal mate. No use in signing 'players' like CMS who run around a lot, but clearly have no ball skill. Even if he gets the ball, he won't score with it. Total waste of money. We should have stuck with McCammon and Savage, they were proper strikers.
Couldn't agree more. If we want to make a decent go of it in the Championship next year we should be THRASHING teams like Horsham, not just fluking lucky wins. If I were a season ticket holder I wouldn't even bother going to the Doncaster game, in fact I'd give my ticket away to someone else, someone who wants to go ....

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
From the official site:

46: GOAL! Lee Carney drives on from midfield and slides the ball wide to Carl Rook, who drives the ball past Casper Ankergren and into the bottom left corner.

60: Second half team introduced, which includes former Chelsea scholar Anton Rogers after signing for Albion during the summer.

TEAMS

First hour: (4-4-2) Ankergren; Osano, Cook, Hall, Painter; Buckley, Navarro, Sparrow, Dicker; Barnes, Bergkamp.

Last half-hour: (4-4-2) Brezovan; Calderon, Greer, Dunk, Taricco; Kasim, Jamie Smith, Rogers, Noone; Agdestein, Barker.

I wasn't following the updates on the official site , I assumed Gus would send out a different team for the start of the 2nd half , not change it on 60 minutes :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here