Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Horatios tonight

The Palace Pier was renamed by its dodgy owners because they opposed the rescue of the West Pier and wanted to promote their idea that there was only one pier in Brighton and that was how it should be.

Anyone who falls for that ploy is a stooge.

D

Deleted User X18H

The Palace Pier was renamed by its dodgy owners because they opposed the rescue of the West Pier and wanted to promote their idea that there was only one pier in Brighton and that was how it should be.

Thats a 'Noble' statement.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007

Not quite...

The Palace Pier was renamed by its dodgy owners because they wanted the Palace Pier to be the pier everyone thought of when they said Brighton Pier.

They wanted to make sure the west Pier could not ever be called Brighton Pier.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Oh shit. I think I've just started one of those tedious pun threads. I guarantee by this time tomorrow, BHAExpress will have posted at least 5 times on here and it will undoubtedly be the least funny thing since his last unfunny pun.

Such a bitch ! Calls me unfunny with a nickname like that as well. Still at least your parents had a sense of humour.

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
Not trying to be bitchy. Just saying that I find you completely humourless. Genuine question - what is it with your obsession of insulting everyone's parents? It seems to be your default insult.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here