Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Horatios tonight

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Mate of mine said there was a punch up between 4 lads in West street (suprise suprise) after the game. Said they sounded like Londoners but most people do these days

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
If the person at the station bar wearing a green t-shirt and an england flag tied round your neck, who jumped the toilet queue at full time and started punching the hand-drier when challenged, you sir, are a KNOB! :rant:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
On a normal saturday night you hear the occassional noise from the police radio, last night was very very different, non stop from around 11.30 until about 2.15. Constant calls for assistance, In my 14 years of living here I have never heard anything like it.

You're not this bloke, are you?

A university student who admitted impersonating comedy character Frank Spencer on police airwaves using an officer's radio has escaped a jail sentence.
Nathan Stack, 21, interrupted police frequencies in the Worthing area with catchphrases memorised from the BBC TV comedy Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em.

He pleaded guilty on 24 September to charges of theft, after finding the radio at a filling station.

He also admitted sending false messages contrary to the Wireless Telegraphy Act 1949.

Stack, of York Gardens, in Littlehampton, was ordered to carry out 160 hours of community service by Worthing magistrates.

Stack apologised for his actions and said he had been "stupid".

During his trial, he admitted using catchphrases including "Ooh Betty" and lines such as "Goodbye little fairies I must leave on the double, I would like to stay for one more day but I'm in a spot of trouble".
Stack was caught after his car was stopped by police on suspicion of speeding.

He then asked the officer, in Frank Spencer voice: "Can I help you officer?"

The traffic officer recognised the voice - and arrested Stack.

A search of his car uncovered the radio under a seat.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
sure it was londoners,i had heard bha main mob were watching on the pier later,maybe different game

Last edited:

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
It will always be the Palace Pier. If you think otherwise then your not a true Brightonian or Sussex born & bred!

Actually. Its just the pier. Why bother calling it "BRighton pier" or "Palace pier" or whatever. the West pier is the west pier. And the pier is Palace/brighton pier. simples.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
brighton was hell tonight, 60 man brawl at freemasons, 30 man brawl in churchill square, 50 man brawl in mango? 80! man brawl at taxi rank in east street plus non stop calls for assistance on the police radio.

wait til we go out......

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
Oh shit. I think I've just started one of those tedious pun threads. I guarantee by this time tomorrow, BHAExpress will have posted at least 5 times on here and it will undoubtedly be the least funny thing since his last unfunny pun.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I heard some guy collapsed and died of a heart attack - apparently his tikka just went.

oh my GOSHT, are you serious?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Was there any CHAIR LUZZING?

There had better havebeen, that and WINDMILLING.

Oh and it will always be the Palace pier Im afraid. Just like it will be Falmer even with "insert corporate sponsor" community stadium.

User Removed

Oct 21, 2005
Brighton
Oh shit. I think I've just started one of those tedious pun threads. I guarantee by this time tomorrow, BHAExpress will have posted at least 5 times on here and it will undoubtedly be the least funny thing since his last unfunny pun.

Erm, except you didn't actually start it did you?

Seems like you're just trying to curry favour.

User Removed

Oct 21, 2005
Brighton
But is that that really a BHUNA fide claim Mr Disco - or are you just attempting to CURRY favour?

Edit: Godammit! Now I look like a pwoppa NAANa. :down:

Don't worry mate, it's very late. You'll probably be asleep before your head hits the pilau.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Don't worry mate, it's very late. You'll probably be asleep before your head hits the pilau.

I very much doubt that sadly. I must've eaten something a bit dodgy last night - as I've been VINDALOO most of the day.

*Taxi honks horn*

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here