Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Horatios tonight

D

Deleted User X18H

and people seriously reckon Brighton is the best place in the country to live?

Well there you go obviously not. Its just another English seaside town with a few people peddling champagne ideas. Most who have beer money.

The Modfather

Dec 13, 2009
Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads
It will always be the Palace Pier. If you think otherwise then your not a true Brightonian or Sussex born & bred!

I think being born in Brighton and living in the centre of Brighton for the whole of my 42 years qualifies being as being a Brightonian, don't you?

I was just trying to make the point that the name has changed to 'Brighton pier' .

With hindsight, I could have worded my post a bit better, but in my defence, I did have a few beers yesterday.

Anyway, not a big deal, people can call it want they want for all I care.

You can carry on calling Snickers - marathons, and Starburst -Opal Fruits as well, it really doesn't effected me in the slightest

D

Deleted User X18H

I think being born in Brighton and living in the centre of Brighton for the whole of my 42 years qualifies being as being a Brightonian, don't you?

I was just trying to make the point that the name has changed to 'Brighton pier' .

With hindsight, I could have worded my post a bit better, but in my defence, I did have a few beers yesterday.

Anyway, not a big deal, people can call it want they want for all I care.

You can carry on calling Snickers - marathons, and Starburst -Opal Fruits as well, it really doesn't effected me in the slightest

Never Brighton Pier always Palace.........how weird!

luke17

Oct 9, 2003
More content with people not eating their noodles in the main bar and my mate not trying to start songs by blowing his horn..............

Your lucky no one gave your mate a clip round the ear!! If i went somewhere to watch the football and i had some moron with a horn next to me id certainly give him a dig if he didnt shut up.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
And some cockjugglingthundercunt thought it was okay to nick one of my England flags flying outside my house. BASTARD.

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
On a normal saturday night you hear the occassional noise from the police radio, last night was very very different, non stop from around 11.30 until about 2.15. Constant calls for assistance, In my 14 years of living here I have never heard anything like it.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
On a normal saturday night you hear the occassional noise from the police radio, last night was very very different, non stop from around 11.30 until about 2.15. Constant calls for assistance, In my 14 years of living here I have never heard anything like it.

All of which will not be recorded as crimes, so at the end of the year, Sussex Police can say crime is "down" year on year. What a farce.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
The WC has just become open season for trouble around the town. Why would Londoners etc. come down here to watch it on the Pier and the pubs, unless they were looking for grief ???

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Your lucky no one gave your mate a clip round the ear!! If i went somewhere to watch the football and i had some moron with a horn next to me id certainly give him a dig if he didnt shut up.

Totally agree; I hate that bloody horn. Any bloody horn. But it's slightly less offensive than 20-30 blokes trying to knock the shit out of each other and the bouncers being obsessed with him not using it before kick off; the game that is.

Going nowhere near Brighton Town Centre next Friday.

Incidentally, the Goldstone is now called Goldstone retail park. Doesn't mean I'll ever set foot on what I consider to be a grave to do some shopping.

Smythe

Oct 8, 2008
Brightonian in Manchester

Spoke to someone who reckoned there had been at least 150 arrests in Brighton town center last night.....seems a lot to me but if there was 30-40 ppl involved in different fights maybe it was that much. Be fun when we get knocked out then.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Be fun when we get knocked out then.

On the bright side though, millions of pounds worth of improvements will be done to shit northern towns by shit northern monkeys burning them down. Oh, and Croydon. That always gets torched when England get knocked out. Hoorah! :flameboun

Last edited:

D

Deleted User X18H

I heard a lot of sir-eens along Preston Road as I lay in bed last night. Couldn't work out which way they were travelling, I thought there might been bloodshed at the Elizabethan Tandoori. This was about 10.30pm.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here