Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Horatios tonight

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Unbelievable; mass brawl in Horatios tonight (end of the Palace Pier).
Got there and lots of tension in the air. Some of Brighton's London one dayers in there; nothing wrong with that but a contingent from Chelsea and Tottenham meant that a 20 man brawl ensued half way through the first half. Bouncers were magnificently f*cking useless. More content with people not eating their noodles in the main bar and my mate not trying to start songs by blowing his horn..............
Lots of aftershock fights all the way through the game after also..........nightmare.
And England were totally inept also. Sort it out Mr Capello; the team that is, not Horatios.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Always watched the England tournament games in there no problem but tonight was like the wild west.
Alternative venue for next Friday.

The Modfather

Dec 13, 2009
Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads
It has always kicked off in pubs in Brighton if England do not win.

It has been the case since the 1990 world cup, so why the surprise that it has happended again tonight? especially in that pub.

Oh, by the way we no longer call it the Palace pier for obvious reasons. The Brighton pier if you don't mind.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex

It has been the case since the 1990 world cup, so why the surprise that it has happended again tonight? especially in that pub.

Oh, by the way we no longer call it the Palace pier for obvious reasons. The Brighton pier if you don't mind.

is one of the obvious reasons that it's changed it's name? It was the PP and always will be to me.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton

Because it happened half way through the first half when we were 1-0 up you arse wipe.

And it will always be the Palace Pier to me because we have a Palace nearby called the Pavilion. Dickhead.

The Modfather

Dec 13, 2009
Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads
Because it happened half way through the first half when we were 1-0 up you arse wipe.

And it will always be the Palace Pier to me because we have a Palace nearby called the Pavilion. Dickhead.

Three things:

there is no need for insults.

it has been kicking off in Horatios for the best part of 20 years. It is where the Londoners drink whe the come for a day out. Avoid.

Have a look at the big sign on the pier. That will be the one that says ' brighton pier' in big letters

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
brighton was hell tonight, 60 man brawl at freemasons, 30 man brawl in churchill square, 50 man brawl in mango? 80! man brawl at taxi rank in east street plus non stop calls for assistance on the police radio.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
brighton was hell tonight, 60 man brawl at freemasons, 30 man brawl in churchill square, 50 man brawl in mango? 80! man brawl at taxi rank in east street plus non stop calls for assistance on the police radio.

Sounds like an average Saturday night to me.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
and people seriously reckon Brighton is the best place in the country to live?

macky

Dec 28, 2004
i have lived here all my life and its deffo the palace pier

Nov 20, 2003
hove
what pisses me off is nobody will go to prison for this the crimes are just as serious as the leeds pump house thing and its football related.But because its not political enough nobody will get caught and police wont want to know Ifor one would love to know Darren Balkums thoughts on this.im not defending either but one rule for one ect.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here