Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hopefully the begining of the end?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
The Bitch is still in hospital for a "minor" operation.

Lets hope it becomes a major operation.

if the health service was in the state she left it in I would be betting she might not survive ..but now its had a few swillion spent on it I think the cow might just survive the experience.

Any of those visiting her make sure you wash your hands before and most inportantly afterwards

BeardyChops

Jan 24, 2009
if the health service was in the state she left it in I would be betting she might not survive ..but now its had a few swillion spent on it I think the cow might just survive the experience.

I should think it's unlikely she's in an NHS ward.

She's probably proud that paying over the odds for the same care means that her wealth is trickling down to the nurses who are having to tend to her needs.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
I always thought that Ted Heath’s hatred of Thatcher spoke volumes. His alleged comment “Rejoice, Rejoice !” when she was booted out of No. 10 was a classic. I know he was an opera loving whoopsie but he knew that her brand of selfish, divisive politics would be a disaster for the country.

You don't do stewarding for the money ? Then what do you do it for ?did you fail the refs exam or something ? I can't think of many more unrewarding jobs.

That's you, then, and not me.
You also say things like " ..can't think of many more unrewarding ..."
where I would say ".. can't think of a less rewarding...."

Of course, unless you have been a steward or worked for Brighton and Hove Albion in ANY capacity, I would suggest you are having to rely on your imagination. Again.

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
I always thought that Ted Heath’s hatred of Thatcher spoke volumes. His alleged comment “Rejoice, Rejoice !” when she was booted out of No. 10 was a classic. I know he was an opera loving whoopsie but he knew that her brand of selfish, divisive politics would be a disaster for the country.

Yes because effette old Sailor Ted made a SUPER job of running the country didnt he ?

Losing the miners strike, then the 3 day working week were both MASTERSTOKES, werent they ?

So unselfish and undivisive of him...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Norman Cook wouldn't cancel a gig for this either.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
deserved state funeral

Street party more like. I'll be getting out the bunting when the batty old evil cow finally leaves us.

simonsimon

Dec 31, 2004
The bitch is not dead unfortunately.

At least the Labour Party have planted a new anti-Tory Speaker into the system.

This will at least hinder Cocaine Cameron on his quest for Bullingdon Domination of the lower classes.

Last edited:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
This should have a poll really, shouldn't it?

Thatcher: great or hate.

Be interesting to see the results, and then compare them with an identical poll on, say, Barnsley's website.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
The bitch is not dead unfortunately.

At least the Labour Party have planted a new anti-Tory Speaker into the system.

This will hinder Cocaine Cameron on his quest for Bullingdon Domination of the lower classes.

That would explain in. A dyed-in-the-wool Labour fan. They have done a sterling job of late. You must be very proud.

simonsimon

Dec 31, 2004
At least the Barclay Brothers Have managed to sabotage the whole political system.

Money counts unfortunately.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Thatcher's politics may not have favoured you, but she never wished anyone dead.

I await a response suggesting that she effectively wished the miners dead...

As an aside, I'm can't help wondering how much of the vitriol directed towards her comes down to the fact that she's a woman. If you play hardball as a male in a position of power, you're considered ruthless, ambitious, effective. But females doing the same tend to get characterised as ball-breakers, bitches, and so on, whether in politics or big business.

I accept that Thatcher polarises opinion more than any other Prime Minister, but I do wonder whether things would be even slightly different had she been plain old Gordon or William Thatcher.

simonsimon

Dec 31, 2004
To quote the great OCTAV BOTNAR of NISSAN UK fame

"never give women power"

He was not a multi billionaire for nothing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here