Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Homophobia and football

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
True, i dont know why i bothered posting it to be honest , but surely he wouldnt go to all that trouble just to cover it up if he is gay would he ?

Hypothetically, I might guess that he himself wouldn't have a problem with people knowing, but that his publicist (Max Clifford) may have advised him against making it public due to the possibility of a backlash from some supporters which may in turn affect his viability for endorsements and all that stuff.

That's a purely hypothetical theory though, as I said I don't know (and have no real interest in finding out, he's not my type) one way or t'other whether he's gay.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Hypothetically, I might guess that he himself wouldn't have a problem with people knowing, but that his publicist (Max Clifford) may have advised him against making it public due to the possibility of a backlash from some supporters which may in turn affect his viability for endorsements and all that stuff.

That's a purely hypothetical theory though, as I said I don't know (and have no real interest in finding out, he's not my type) one way or t'other whether he's gay.
it must be great being gay when you are in the showers and changing room at the gym etc , surely its just like a straight bloke being allowed full access to the womens changing room ?:lolol:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
it must be great being gay when you are in the showers and changing room at the gym etc , surely its just like a straight bloke being allowed full access to the womens changing room ?:lolol:

:lolol:

I wouldn't know, I'm not allowed to go to the gym for medical reasons which have nothing to do with my sexuality. :down:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Because straightening is changing the actual physical make up of your hair, brushing is simply styling or neatening.

I never thought I`d live to see the day when someone would lecture Buzzer on hair management.

:laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here