Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Homeland Chl4 (complete with 'Spoiler Alert')

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Even more this week, Elvis.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Loved this series. Can't wait for season 2. Keeps you guessing the whole way through and it's great to see Claire Danes back in something good. I had a MASSIVE crush on her as an angst ridden teenager in My So Called Life and then when she did Romeo and Juliet it cemented my obsession. However since then she's not really done so much of note AND YET all these years later she's still as HOT as ever.

Good bunch of sex scenes and a captivating story.

More please

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Stumbled across it last Sunday thinking it was a movie. Loved it and was hoping for more than one show a week, alas not to be. Can't wait for Episode 2 at the weekend, and this coming from someone sceptical about all things American TV! Must be made by HBO, the only channel with any US kudos, tits and everything in it!

Not HBO, made by Showtime who made Weeds and Dexter

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Not HBO, made by Showtime who made Weeds and Dexter

I think a few productions companies are wising up to the HBO way of doing things on US TV. When I lived there a decade ago HBO was the only channel I watched. Far more believable shows, gritty, truer to life than the usual US soap bubble productions. It's good to see because they can make some bloody good shows over there, as proved by HBO.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Managed to catch up with episode 1 on 4 OD and found it very good, Damien Lewis makes a pretty good Yank and lets face it, what American actor would take the part of a US Marine gone bad ? .... exactly

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
I'm loving it so far, I ended up getting the next two episodes and watching them last night as I couldn't wait until Sunday.

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
Managed to watch 40 minutes or so last night of the 2nd episode, before i nodded off. Damian Lewis is a quality actor though, loved him in Band of Brothers.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Managed to watch 40 minutes or so last night of the 2nd episode, before i nodded off. Damian Lewis is a quality actor though, loved him in Band of Brothers.
How did you manage to nod off?
You must have been seriously tired.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
no spoilers

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
:bounce:
It's the now customary Homeland reminder, bounce.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Watched it arse about face last week. Episode 2 last Sunday, then Episode 1 on Channel4 OD. Very good. Looking forward to tonight's episode.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here