Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Holloway on CMS.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I would love it, if CMS scored the winner in the 94th minute and then to ran over to the Carrot Crunching Ginger Tosser and cupped his ear with one hand and the hand giving the rubbing money hands gesture.

Just like Zamora did when he scored against Holloway's QPR after he rejected him whilst manager of Bristol Rovers.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Thats our team talk done for tomorrow then, cheers Ian Holloway.......Hope CMS score a hat trick runs to the Blackpool bench/fans and does the old Harry Enfield loadsamoney waving his wad!!!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
In many people's eyes we are a small club, and in reality we have been ( potential aside ) for 20+ years.

That perception will change rapidly, but for now let them believe it and underestimate us.

Going to be loving all the "won't last the pace", and "with all due respect, we should be beating clubs like Brighton" remarks we will be getting all season.

They will know the reality by next year.

:amex: :amex: :amex:

I'm not so sure. Do we see Hull and Reading as big clubs ? I don't. I'd suggest it would take 20 years to change perceptions

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Cms came to us for the money right ok, and what exactly has philips gone to Blackpool for, a bloody donkey ride? I'd guess philips is on a damn sight more than cms :shrug:

That a bloody good point, Holloway whinges about the worst time of his life etc etc cos they lost Adam and Vaughan but thats about it...Like you say, what are they paying Phillips and Barry Ferguson come to that.He would be on more wonger than any of our midfield for certain.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Whats peoples problem with Holloway?! The man is an absolute breath of fresh air in football. Honest, passionate and British! He has the same opinion of CMS as alot of people do, and I can see why. Outside of rhe Albion, people don't get it. But CMS was groomed by Gus and then mr Bloom did his financial wizardy, but it was the mixture of the two which signed him. Also, isn't it true Sven didn't want to meet him before signing? The personal touch meant a lot, according to CMS himself.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Somebody with the same view as me. He's a self-publicising idiot who sets himself up as a 'character'. One of the few people I turn off if he comes on espousing his current particular view on things.

Agreed. Amazing how many people still fall for his act. Quite a few on here it would seem. I found him mildly amusing for about 2/3 months, then he just started coming across as an attention seeking moaning twat who always says something "controversial" because he's a "character".

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Agreed. Amazing how many people still fall for his act. Quite a few on here it would seem. I found him mildly amusing for about 2/3 months, then he just started coming across as an attention seeking moaning twat who always says something "controversial" because he's a "character".

Totally, this.

Whats peoples problem with Holloway?! The man is an absolute breath of fresh air in football.

Totally NOT this.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Holloway got so boring last year in the prem.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Imagine the scenes at a Blackpool/PNE derby if they got drawn in the cup, with the two of the biggest media whore "character" twats in the game as managers.

You'd have Holloway saying anything to be controversial, possibly something ridiculous like it's a bigger derby than Rangers/Celtic followed by how PNE start as favourites; and then at half time you'd have that orange tit, Phil Brown, dousing his players in petrol on the pitch and setting alight to them because the were behind 2-0.

At the end of the game, the two managers would punch each other before proclaiming at the press conference they were best of mates once more and that "these things happen in football sometimes".

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
CMS doesn't need any motivation to give 100 percent, this is why the guy is class, see you tomorrow Ian, if his comments are true I hope we shaft Blackpool.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Never liked holoway, attention seeking moron who makes me cringe when he tries his stupid act on tv or radio. Total bellend, hope gus whacks him

GBCPFC

Aug 17, 2011
Always thought he was a wanker and point proved. Nothing to do with potential/ambition then you yokel speaking twat.

In which case he would have gone to Leicester or Wet Spam, not Brighton.

This is not a Palace-Brighton thing, but the whole footballing world feels the same.

cyanide-sid

May 20, 2010
Worthing
The first couple of times I heard him speak he made me laugh but I have to admit he has left me shaking my head for quite some time now.
Haven`t they got 30mill or something from a parachute payment ?

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Gus - Post this in the Changing Room and watch the team murder Blackpool with goals!!

CLUELESS - FACT!!

Ps: Ian, welcome to the championship!!

westy

Jul 25, 2003
Right, well thats a shame isn't it - I used to like Holloway. Another twat commenting on a situation he cant possibly know about unless he was in the room negotiating with CMS which obv he wasn't.

This idea that people will only come to us for money is both ignorant and disrespectful. Have they not seen the way we play, our ground and our manager?!

The jealous old school looking on as we rise thats what it is..

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
I would love it, if CMS scored the winner in the 94th minute and then to ran over to the Carrot Crunching Ginger Tosser and cupped his ear with one hand and the hand giving the rubbing money hands gesture.

f*** sake, will people leave me alone - I'm not even ginger...

I would, however, love CMS to run up to me with a celebration tomorrow!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here