Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hollister & Co

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
same here,picked up a few polo's and far too much other stuff,couldnt believe how cheap the stuff was out in florida

Likewise, in DC.

*fashionvictim*

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I am, and live in Brighton. Someone tells me there are gayers living amongst us in the city............??????

There are indeed, and I am pleased to see you embracing that diversity by taking an interest in what the hot fashion trends are amongst their community.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
As I say Mendoza, Wilko and Buzzer are partial to a bit of A&F and they are well GAY.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
How the f*** can you see anything in that shop ?

Its too dark to see anything... including anyone that works in there !!!

:lolol: never been in there but I have been in the A&F in London, and I left thinking what a load of pretentious crap it was. It was like a cave, only darker, and they have at least six staff loitering around the front entrance at all times, presumably to weed out anybody who doesn't look like their type of customer before they can actually step inside.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Agreed and Im sure Wilko and Mendoza oh and Buzzer agree as well...

That's harsh.

Wilko isn't gay.

:jester:

How the f*** can you see anything in that shop ?

Its too dark to see anything... including anyone that works in there !!!

ha. You're not wrong.

I say I bought a blue top - I wasn't actually sure what colour it was until I got it outside! [not really - they actually have LIGHTS in the changing rooms]...

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
popular with queers..., as is A&F, queer gear.

Wrong duckie. You're about 2 years out of date. It's just straight blokes nowadays.

You probably wouldn't be aware of that as you're no doubt a TK Maxx bloke. It's popular with twats. Twat tat.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
:lolol: never been in there but I have been in the A&F in London, and I left thinking what a load of pretentious crap it was. It was like a cave, only darker, and they have at least six staff loitering around the front entrance at all times, presumably to weed out anybody who doesn't look like their type of customer before they can actually step inside.

I heard that they also have a "scent" that they spray in the shop which subconsciously makes the brain think it has to buy something.

That and (real) muscle men modelling pants.

Or so I heard. So not gay at all then!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Wrong duckie. You're about 2 years out of date. It's just straight blokes nowadays.

You probably wouldn't be aware of that as you're no doubt a TK Maxx bloke. It's popular with twats. Twat tat.

Does that explain the ripped man on their carrier bags then lol

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I like A&F and Hollister stuff indeed, as Buzzer states I think the gayers are passed it now and on to other labels, they seem to be streets ahead of us straighters in terms of fashion.

Having said that Buzzer, have you noticed the image on the bottle of your Eau de toilette from A&F? :)

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
The spray thing is just their scent. Quite nice as it happens. I've got some (quelle surprise).

Yes, the bag thing is well gay though but thankfully I'm so alpha male that no-one could mistake me for a benny bumbandit.

Except at the honey club the other week when someone thought I was a gayer but that was probably the Gold Y3 trainers.

Last edited:

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove

Nothing wrong with TK Maxx. Recently bought Ralph Lauren coat, Paul & Shark coat, CP Company t-shirt, Cerruti shirt.....Your point is what TWAT???

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Nothing wrong with TK Maxx. Recently bought Ralph Lauren coat, Paul & Shark coat, CP Company t-shirt, Cerruti shirt.....Your point is what TWAT???

hahahahahahhaa - is it 1994? Do all those clothes go well with your 501s and kickers. f*** me.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Can't afford this seasons stuff then? :wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here