Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hollister & Co

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
got myself a blue baseball cap with white seagull logo from hollisters Detroit and some snazzy boxers !! We should link up with them, there a snazzy firm and do some quality gear.

Attachments

• AAAAAhjKQT8AAAAAABSicQ.jpg
    AAAAAhjKQT8AAAAAABSicQ.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 133

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
I have only noticed these recently and really like them, i will hopefully be getting a few of the polo shirts over the summer

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
f*** me you bunch of BENDERS. My clobber is better than your clobber.

Where is Mendoza when you need him??

BENDER, I love that term of abuse. I intend to use this old school phrase much more often, although I must be careful as there are a few actual benders here who I am sure will be offended by this splendid word.

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
Bought some A&F and Hollister stuff in 2006 when i went to Florida. All the kids there were wearing it and i had only really heard of A&F.

When i got back all my mates said 'what the f*** is Hollister' so i politely told them it will be big over here soon. 3 years later and they are all wearing it now, so i say to them 'what the f*** is Hollister' which pisses them off imensely.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
got myself a blue baseball cap with white seagull logo from hollisters Detroit and some snazzy boxers !! We should link up with them, there a snazzy firm and do some quality gear.

We could all wear these OVER our jeans at Brentford away, yeah? :)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I agree , and to be honest who else would, with a flippin large seagull emblazoned on everything :lol:

It could be a barrier to any plans for UK domination they may have, and the further up the league structure the Albion go, the less likely other (non-Albion) people will want to be seen in Hollister gear.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
As a quick update to this, there is now a WELL smart Hollister shop in the West Quay centre in Southampton, staffed entirely by 18 years blonde girls in tiny denim skirts.

Nice stuff. I just bought this little number in BLUE.

I have got exactly the same shirt. :lolol:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Mr XIV had a Holister wooly hat a good 2 years ago bought by his brother.

So he is a LEADER.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here