Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hollister & Co

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
mmm... could these be my new lucky pants ?

15573_01_b.jpg

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Blimey, glad I did a search first otherwise I'd have well and truly been fixtured.

Anyway, just got back from Canada and picked up a couple of their T Shirts after coming across a shop in Toronto, saw the logo outside and had to investigate, worked out about £15 each.

16643_01_l.jpg

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Looking at The Sunday Times Style magazine I came across a little column filler for www.lastseason.com so I had a quick look. I saw some Hollister clothes on there (they only have the word 'Hollister' and no logo) and thought "where have I seen that before?" and then remembered seeing Hollister and seagull logos in the States earlier this year.

So I hopped over to their site. It really is Albion-esque, isn't it?

17195_01_l.jpg

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Whilst in the US last month I saw loads of people wearing Hollister. Looks much better than the crap we sell in the club shop. However, when I went to purchase some of their stuff from their shop at the Florida Mall I found that it was all a tad small for a fat bastard like me!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Just back from sunny Orlando where I stocked up on a few Hollister t-shirts from the Mall at Millenia, including some Seagull motif efforts.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
As a quick update to this, there is now a WELL smart Hollister shop in the West Quay centre in Southampton, staffed entirely by 18 years blonde girls in tiny denim skirts.

Nice stuff. I just bought this little number in BLUE.

Attachments

• 18992_04_350_x1.JPG
    18992_04_350_x1.JPG
    10.4 KB · Views: 696

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
As a quick update to this, there is now a WELL smart Hollister shop in the West Quay centre in Southampton, staffed entirely by 18 years blonde girls in tiny denim skirts.

Nice stuff. I just bought this little number in BLUE.

We want PICS of the staff not your bloody shirt. :angry::angry::angry:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
made by Abercrombie, top notch !

Technically speaking, it's made by Chinese people, probably working long hours in a crumbling factory on an ugly Guangzhou industrial estate, earning not very much for the privilege, however I know what you're saying...

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Just back from sunny Orlando where I stocked up on a few Hollister t-shirts from the Mall at Millenia, including some Seagull motif efforts.

same here,picked up a few polo's and far too much other stuff,couldnt believe how cheap the stuff was out in florida

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here