F**k Off!

Sent from my inbred hatred of all things South London .....HD

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Can we have one for Bradford and Heysel too please... oh sorry they aren't as important.

wtf are you on, totally different circumstances one was a fire and people were prosecuted due to it, Heysel well that was disgusting and the punishment was delivered.

This is about a clear cover up by the government.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
wtf are you on, totally different circumstances one was a fire and people were prosecuted due to it, Heysel well that was disgusting and the punishment was delivered.

This is about a clear cover up by the government.

And no doubt pre-meditated by the police, go away buddy, you seem to have an agenda to fight everyone on NSC.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
And no doubt pre-meditated by the police, go away buddy, you seem to have an agenda to fight everyone on NSC.

do you even know anything about it, or or just what ya read in the sun, f***ing moron, i dont have an issue with people on NSC i do have an issue with people that spout bollocks like this.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
What do you think the government (and which one ?) are covering up ?

Well it was clear as day that police totally screwed up that day, people that think otherwise are deluded. Sense that day Thatcher and many governments since have not been willing to disclose the information, then came the announcement they would, now they have done a U Turn on it again.

Do you really think if football fans were at fault over this the information wouldn't be in the public light by now.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
do you even know anything about it, or or just what ya read in the sun, f***ing moron, i dont have an issue with people on NSC i do have an issue with people that spout bollocks like this.

Can't help yourself can you, abuse, abuse and more abuse... not to mention assumptions. That is one hell of a chip on your shoulder.

Aug 17, 2011
Sevenoaks
Well it was clear as day that police totally screwed up that day, people that think otherwise are deluded. Sense that day Thatcher and many governments since have not been willing to disclose the information, then came the announcement they would, now they have done a U Turn on it again.

Do you really think if football fans were at fault over this the information wouldn't be in the public light by now.

do you want to talk about it sensibly or are you just going to get all shouty if i post my opinion ?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Well it was clear as day that police totally screwed up that day,

Now let me remember the riots, it was all the police's fault then too ... and you have a family member that you keep telling us who is high up in the BTP? I bet he thinks the world of you, or don't you have the bottle to tell him what you think? Bravery behind a keyboard?

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
do you want to talk about it sensibly or are you just going to get all shouty if i post my opinion ?

shouty no i mean im willing to argue with you on your opinion just when people come in and spout one line sentces like f*** off to the poster or talking about the Bradford City fire that has no similarities to this what so ever

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
are there documents to disclose? a simple freedom of information request would suffice, has this been refused or are they fishing?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I don't feel the need to follow you around giving you abuse me old mucker.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here