dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Is it on the Club Site yet? :dunce:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Quality and the Reading keeper dived at full stretch but it just curved away from his hand.

He should shoot more often, in fact we should shoot more often..

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Beach Hut said:
Quality and the Reading keeper dived at full stretch but it just curved away from his hand.

He should shoot more often, in fact we should shoot more often..

:lolol: :lolol:

I would love to see CKR and Leon make a partnership!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i saw her - and some fool next to me shouted "dont shoot you prick" just before he fired it home

was obviously an overhit pass though

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Was an absolute belter.

I was right behind Marcus Hammblahblah and the obviously thought it was coming straight to him, then it "scud missiled" into the corner.

It was a shame he didnt put more power on his second chance. 4-2 or 5-2 would have been a bit more respectable...

1066gull

I was an early leaver. Didn't want to leave early, but we needed to get back early.

That was such a p!ss take as I walked in the toilets and a cheer came above. I thought it was 5-0 until I couldn't find the lot who take me, when in fact CKR scored!

I was directly above the goal, and I didn't get to see it hit the back of the net!

Oh well, roll on Ipswich.

1066gull

Oh for crying out loud child. Its abbrievated.

I was in R29, virtually behind the goal in South Stand. Your living in the past.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Best goal of the entire game.

Lord Bracknell said:
... or were you an early leaver who missed it?

I think it was actually better than his Cardiff one :ohmy:

If he keeps us this progression, his next goal logically must be from the halfway line :eek:

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
CKR should have started. He is by far the most promisng player we have had in years. If MAGOO wants a target man he should open his eyes to the excellent job today by CKR. Brillant in the air and close control.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here