Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

here is a view words from harty.

"there is too much negativity" why do you think that is and

" knight should have sacked wilkins in january because he has lost the dressing room" what!

harty has lost the plot along with adams and who is this stand in guy, he is much better than are usual unrealistic idiot. well done for telling him what is going on:clap:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Harty sounded like he had had a few.

Harty sounded like he had had a few.

His comment that Wilkins should have been sacked in January was ridiculous even though he was pissed.

The new presenter Steve was excellent and held his ground well and actually showed how the show should be presented and Harty could learn a thing or two, not least don't make stupid comments when you can't talk coherently.

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
Harty's comments were out of order - If he knows so much of what went on in the dressing room why doesn't he say ?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Harty's comments were out of order - If he knows so much of what went on in the dressing room why doesn't he say ?

Agreed.

Mr Knight thinks this matter will just fade away.I,m afraid that it won't........and neither should it.

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
I stopped listening to scr a while ago, will not tune in again until ian hart has moved on.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
" knight should have sacked wilkins in january because he has lost the dressing room" what!

He did. Then he regained them in february, march, april, and may, and together they went on to win games and push up the table.

Seriously though, all this talk of 'losing the dressing room' given the example of Micky Adams having the dressing room this season, and Dean not having them last season, what is so detrimental about a manager losing the dressing room?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Harty had clearly been on the vino, bless 'im. Wasn't making a lot of sense, but its quite endearing really.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Is that not an indication of what he believes is the truth.

Nonsensical drunken ramblings? Seriously, given the way the team fought and won last season compared to this season where the team are supposedly supporting the manager, does it sound believable that Dean 'lost the dressing room'?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I can tell you now he had. He was the match sponsor at Worthing Rugby Club and only phoned in as a joke. The lot at SCR didn't even recognize him when he called. :D

Making his comments about firing dean in janury all the more suspect, as if he as trying to get a rise from the people who view him as a micky apologist by suggesting dean should've gone sooner, since there's two types of brighton fans, apparently; micky apologists and people who want dean back...*

*that last bit was sarcastic. Too often any criticism of adams in comparison to dean is shouted down with "he's not coming back" etc.

Last edited:

Yoda

English & European
Making his comments about firing dean in janury all the more suspect, as if he as trying to get a rise from the people who view him as a micky apologist by suggesting dean should've gone sooner, since there's two types of brighton fans, apparently micky apologists and people who want dean back...*

Exactly, I got te feeling he's getting fed up with being labeled that.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I for one salute Ian Hart. He is not a rat, he has attached himself to the good ship Adams and he will go down with the ship, credibility be damned. Well done Ian!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here