Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II Passes Away - 08/09/2022

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I just said 'well done lads' when they passed The Queen over to the hearse for the last time ... and relax ...

Yes they deserve their pint later on.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I'm not sure I can find the words to describe that procession that would do it justice.

So many of those servicemen and women are so young. How proud they must be to play such an important role.

The Naval ratings on the gun carriage were all volunteers, some of whom have only been in the service a few months. Women in the section for the very first time.
BZ to every one of them. Inch perfect.

To those asking about rehearsals - they’ve been rehearsing for hours on end at Collingwood and Raleigh.

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Excellent to see our servicemen and women all dressed up for the pomp and parades. Absolutely massive occasion for our country. I love all of this, it's what makes us unique. I'm definitely going up to the cenotaph for Remembrance Sunday if possible, this year. It does make me proud, yes.

Put it this way, since the Queen passed away, the whole process from start to finish, has been one big military operation, which from an inside perspective is fantastic to be a part of.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
The Naval ratings on the gun carriage were all volunteers, some of whom have only been in the service a few months. Women in the section for the very first time.
BZ to every one of them. Inch perfect.

To those asking about rehearsals - they’ve been rehearsing for hours on end at Collingwood and Raleigh.

Wow ... that's amazing :thumbsup:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Some of those horses look like they might kick off at any moment

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Everything so beautifully planned and rehearsed.

Then the common touch. The horse shit. The one thing you cannot prepare for or repel. When Ned's gonna go he's gonna go. And some of the paraders literally had to walk through it unwavering. The stiff upper sole.

I love my country.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here