Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hendo quote from PNE site...

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Yorkie said:
Henderson hasn't thrown a strop. He asked for a transfer request and got one . He has got a better job with better prospects.
I will bet that over 90% of posters on this board will have got fed up with things at work at some time or another and looked for another job. If they found a better one then they've taken it.
true mate
but i've never blamed my company's customers

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Guinness Dave said:
true mate
but i've never blamed my company's customers

Where does it say he blames the fans?

NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
indirectly?

he said it wasn't a football issue but he was (forced out?) wasn't wanted?

you can read into that what you will.
truth is, he suffered a dip in form and someone more (at the time) cape able took his place and he threw.....for the SECOND time a

i liked 'em both and i'd rather they'd both stayed
good competition and all that........but?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Guinness Dave said:
indirectly?

he said it wasn't a football issue but he was (forced out?) wasn't wanted?

you can read into that what you will.

How about the Blooms being good mates with Kuipers?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
How about Hendo suffering a dip in form, Kuipers being recalled and keeping a couple of clean sheets, and Hendo getting the right arseache as a result ?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Guinness Dave said:
how about me being good mates with you
:kiss: :lolol:

That goes without saying mate. :kiss:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Easy 10 said:
How about Hendo suffering a dip in form, Kuipers being recalled and keeping a couple of clean sheets,

I would call that football related.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
To be honest, if i was going to warm the bench for a couple of years, id rather do it at a championdhip/premiership club than Brighton!

NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
ali jenkins said:
To be honest, if i was going to warm the bench for a couple of years, id rather do it at a championdhip/premiership club than Brighton!
thats because you're drunk mate :lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Yorkie said:
I would call that football related.
So would I.
But Henderson would rather hide behind the old "everyone was against me, I never had a chance there" routine.

It conveniently draws attention away from the real reason he was dropped from the team - simply, that he wasn't playing very well.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Easy 10 said:
So would I.
But Henderson would rather hide behind the old "everyone was against me, I never had a chance there" routine.

Again where have you seen that said? On here? Everybody says so?

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
It was obvious to anyone that went to any game since xmas that Hendo was in poor form and he was, rightly do, dropped.

And just like last time he handed in a transfer request!

I dont think you could say that he was out of favour with the manager as he was still picked after 2/3 bad games over xmas.

At the end of the day, he wanted to go, PNE offered money and we had to sell him as we need that money!

Its business if you think about it.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Yorkie said:
Again where have you seen that said? On here? Everybody says so?
Aw come on Yorkie.
"they knew the situation I was going through at Brighton and the fact that the reasons I was out of the team had nothing to do with football."

There speaks a man who is not facing up to the fact that his performances had not been up to scratch for a while. The reasons he was out of the team had EVERYTHING to do with football.

Its you who seems to be playing his game and concocting various conspiracy theories as to why he was being left out, when anyone who'd seen his final half-dozen or so performances could see he'd not been at the top of his game. He was by no means the only player who's been off-form, but then he's by no means the only player who's lost his place in the team as a result of that.

Every other player at the club seem to be able to handle being dropped, and do their utmost to work their way back into the team. But because Hendo is an "International", he seems to be under the impression that he's now above that kind of thing. Heaven forbid his International career could suffer for him being dropped - well sorry fella, thats the nature of the business, I don't care WHAT level you're playing at. You don't perform, you lose your place, and thats the same whatever club you flounce off to. DEAL with it.

NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
where was henderson at the falmer marches

i want people to play for BRIGHTON cos they want to play for BRIGHTON
not play for BRIGHTON cos they want to enhance their INTERNATIONAL career

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here